6,104 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight staypark and flyfamily roomone night staychecking incheck in was quickgood nights sleep
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have stayed here many times when flying to a holiday resort. Rooms clean, breakfast buffet good and have enjoyed early bird dinner here as well. We leave our car here and use their drop off & pick up service to & from the terminals - never a long wait with friendly & helpful drivers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Horsek
Reviewed May 17, 2013

stayed here one night as i had an early flight the following morning the room was okay. there is a nice bar and restaurant area although this was very busy. would have marked it higher but i was given a ground floor room where the bins were at the back and was kept awake with the kitchen staff throwing bags away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pete288
AllisonDiggle, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear reviewer,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased that in general the hotel met with your expectations. I suggest that when you wish to make your next booking you request a room in the new wing of the hotel by calling our reservations team on 0161 498 0333 and choosing option 1. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had a reservation for a double room and upon arrival we were given two single beds which were shoved together, with two single duvets to accompany them. This is extremely annoying when I have specifically made a double reservation and the paperwork clearly states this. As it was late we didn't bother to complain as we had to be up at 5am.

We ate from the bar menu and had a couple of burgers, my fiance asked for his plain and it came out with all the trimmings and had to be sent back, the chips were awful too.

The free shuttle service that the hotel offers is good and as we were on the top floor we didn't notice any aircraft noise.

We did get a good rate, £56 for room only, but I think I would look to try a different hotel next time we fly from Manchester and need an overnight stay

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry that you felt the room did not meet your expectations and feel sure had you advised the reception team during your stay they would have been able to allocate you another room. Whilst you did not enjoy the food I am pleased to read that that the shuttle service and sound proofing was to your satisfaction. I very much hope that you would re-consider your decision and stay with us again in the future when I feel sure you will find that all your expectations will be met.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night as I was working locally. Parking was easy, check in was quick. My room was ok, it was clean had tea and coffee facilities, iron, hairdryer and trouser press.

Everything was a bit tired though, and it does need a refresh. Bed was ok, only had 2 pillows and did not have a feather duvet. The towels were very worn and hard they definately need to buy some more.

I ordered room service, arrived quickly and was tasty although the menu is very limited.

Breakfast was ok, there was a good amount of choices and fresh coffee.

Would not recommend for long stays but is fine for1 night for the price.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to read that the facilities we offer generally met with your requirements. More pillows are always available by contacting our reception team and I will certainly review the towels I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

stayed here with my husband the night before our flight 23.04.13 and was very disappointed. We paid £80 for the room which in my opinion was expensive for what we got yes its great for the location of the airport and the bed was comfortable. we really wish we had paid the extra £19 to stay at the Crowne Plaza will definately not stop here again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with your recent stay with us and would not stay with us again. I would recommend that you look out for our special offers when you can avail of a very competitive rate.