6,174 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here an early flight shuttle service courtesy bus courtesy phone next morning days parking car parking an overnight stay pre flight stay park and fly family room one night stay checking in check in was quick good nights sleep
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We used this hotel overnight before an early flight to Rome booking online a family room which appeared to have two double beds (plenty of room for my daughter and myself). Unfortunately the room we were given turned out to have two single beds and a bed settee, this it seems is what is classed as a family room in this hotel. Not being used to single beds we spent a very uncomfortable first night of our holiday and were tired out by the time we got to Rome. This hotel is large, very busy at the reception and you get the feeling that the staff don't care where they put you as long as its a room! We skipped the breakfast as it was £9.50 and got a nice breakfast in the airport for half that price. I have stayed at other hotels at Manchester airport and in general you get what you pay for however at Bewleys you do not, I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Friendly welcome on arrival. Very clean, modern, decent size rooms. Food in the restaurant was very good quality; food is also available in the bar area but we found this really busy and nothing special as far as decor goes. Free transfer service available to airport, which was really helpful. All in all a good hotel very close to railway station and airport and I would recommend this.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

beds-very uncomfortable
no early wake up call avaliable,for a airport hotel thats bad,.Have a mini bus service which was hit or miss, we called it twice and within 10 minutes it was there,however on the morning it was spot on for our flight

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is ideally situated within the airport. Booking in was fast and straightforward and the car park arrangements operated very slickly. I have yet to return and test the collection of car but based on the arrival experience I have no doubts that collection will be just as slick. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 14, 2012

After a closure on the M62 I managed to miss my flight but managed to get another one for the next morning and needed a place to sleep. My first thought was to just sleep in the Airport but then decided might as well fork out and get a night in a nice hotel on the airport estate. I called Bewleys from the landline in the terminal and the rude girl (Emily I think) refused to take my reservation stating that the line I had called was for pick up only (later learnt she was in the reception area of the hotel and could of dealt with it) so went off to find credit for my phone so I could call a 0800 number that costs an arm and a leg.
Next person was not that helpful either but said I could have a room for £80 and that’s that. Asked for more info as in is it a double, with breakfast etc. and she told me basic room refer to website. Wow! After 6hours stuck on a motorway this isn’t what I needed but anyway it was a room, I had wasted money on the call so booked it and she told me I now had to phone the other number (first one I had called) to organise collection from the airport. So off I trekked to make the call and the gentleman said that I should go to the bus stop and it would be there in 5-10minutes. 30 minutes later there is now a group of 6 of us waiting for this collection service that collected us and took us to the hotel which……. Was about 200yards from where we were standing. Considering they were busy, and considering between us we called 5 times they could have just told us that to save time we could walk the 200yards to the hotel.
Arrival was just as bad, queue out the door, rude front of desk staff and unhelpful. Asked if I wanted a transfer in the morning, said yes then she told me it was fully booked so I walked anyway. Waste of £80, room was ok but nothing special and I probably would have been more comfortable on the floor in the airport with £80 still in my pocket.
Don’t waste your money, go to the Premier inn that is £30 cheaper this hotel is horrible and staff worse. Bar manager was shouting at his employees at close and yeah, definitely not a managed hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo