6,115 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight staypark and flyfamily roomone night staychecking incheck in was quickgood nights sleep
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Due to an early flight we booked Bewleys after a poor stay at another airport hotel last year. We paid £80 for one night and 8 days parking and felt it was great value. Park up outside and check in, very friendly reception staff, quick and easy, take your bags up to the large rooms, and re-park car, easy peasy!

The room was large, with comfortable bed and little sofa, good TV reception and tea and coffee making stuff. Clean bathrooms with enough towels and plenty of hot water in a good strong shower. We had a good nights sleep that was quiet barr a few banging doors but not enough to keep me awake.

Got up far too early (!) and the smiling reception staff directed us outside to the waiting pre-ordered mini-bus, approx 5 mins later we were dropped off at the terminal...hey presto!

Paid less than Radison, better sleep, room newer/cleaner, not being connected to the terminal mattered not a jot. We did not eat in the large bar but simple pub style menu was good value and suppose if you wanted to make a 'night of it' rather than just coming to sleep, you could find a comfy spot if not posh like the Rad!

My new preferred Manc Airport hotel.

2  Thank greathols
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stopped here in June on the stay and fly package. It was so much easier than having to park in one of the airports car parks. The service was quick and friendly. We didnt even have to wait at the airport to be picked up, we called the hotel and by the time we got outside our transport was there waiting for us!

The beds were so comfy that i thought we'd sleep in and miss our flight! We had to leave before breakfast, but we had tea there, and the cheese burger and chips was lovely!

I highly recommend this place if your flying from Manchester. I know i wont use the airport car parks again!

3  Thank Claire_S_22
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We live in Preston UK and the cost of a return taxi to Manchester airport is around £80.00. A cost effective alternative especially for morning flights is to stay at an airport hotel and leave the car there. Bewleys is ideal for this. Check in is busy with but efficient. The rooms are small but adequate with good bathroom facilities. The shuttle service to the airport runs every few minutes.

The car park at Bewleys is inadequate for the number of guests and the service is provided by ASP Nationwide Ltd. The car is left at Bewleys with the keys and is then driven by an ASP chauffer to a carpark owned by ASP which is close by (within 5 miles round trip). Obviously the car will need to be in a drivable condition with adequate petrol in the tank. The forms provided for completion are detailed and include information about mileage and bodywork damage. If accurate information is provided the car will be available at Bewleys on your return. The process ran smoothly for us.
We did not feel like dining out and ate in the crowded restaurant on the evening before departure. I had a rather tough rump steak and the vegetables were cold. The so called pepper sauce did not taste of much. It was not a particularly enjoyable meal but we did not have high dining expectations at an airport hotel. We left too early for breakfast.

We would stay at Bewleys again but only if we were flying from the airport. It is good value.

1  Thank diandaveuk
Reviewed July 3, 2012

we've stayed at this hotel at manchester airport since it opened
and it never lets us down
the staff are brilliant the rooms clean and tidy need a little updating but
for a rest before your flight its brill the transport to and from the terminals is the best the drivers are very nice and helpful and you can have a lovely meal in the restarant at good prices and well cooked and the staff wonderful ( for me its the start of the holiday) irish breakfast what more can you ask for
this for me will always be my no1 airport hotel and i'm back in december
once again to the staff your the BEST

Room Tip: ask for a low floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I have just returned from 1 nights stay for business at Bewleys.

The check in was straight forward despite a lengthy queue at reception. The room was clean with a really good bathroom. I was on the second floor and had a view of a grubby rooftop overlooking the train line. I had a 3 course meal in the restaurant which was really good and well presented. I asked for a medium rare steak and it was perfect. The waitress was very polite. I watched a bit of the Euros final in the bar which was packed. Breakfast was also really good with plenty of choice although the glasses for juice were stupidly small.

I only have a few negatives about my stay. The pillows are awful, the bath towels were small and in need of replacing and the fact that it is an airport hotel means that it is busy and expect noise and doors constantly banging.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel especially before flying away.

• Stayed: July 2012