“Very informative!!!”

Manchester Visitor Information Centre
Ranked #91 of 190 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Visting Manchester, UK? Stop in at this award winning tourist information centre for sightseeing guides, hotel information and maps of the region. Talk to the knowledgeable and friendly staff for ideas on what to do and see. The Centre sells discounted tickets for Chester Zoo, Tatton Park and Trafford Centre Legoland.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great bit of information for visiting guests from other countries. Helpful staff, parking is difficult to find but its the info that counts.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

love manchester,it was my 1st time in manchester and certainly will be visiting again soon. was 25week pregnant with my second little boy so want to show him new places like i do with my 3year old,so he will be coming to check out a wonderful and exciting city very soon now he is 1 and can take in more,see you for the christmas markets manchester x

1  Thank amy t
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Kept following the signposts to try and find but actually walked past the building without realising what it was. It needs bigger bolder signs on the actual building. I wasnt the only one looking for and missing it. When I went in they didnt have any leaflets on what I wanted although the staff themselves did try on the internet to find information out for me. However I did get the other information I needed.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I think the emphasis on merchandise is wrong. I went in as a resident of Manchester and Salford and there was a pitiful amount of leaflets

2  Thank zillion50
Reviewed April 10, 2012

If you need anything from maps, to gifts, to ideas what to do this is where you will get it. The staff are fantastic and a great help.

1  Thank sarahjaneivesane