“Second stay, will definitely book again in the future”

Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Ranked #28 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel before a morning flight. It is very convenient to dump the car, check in, relax, eat, sleep and catch a taxi to the airport in the morning. The hotel takes care of parking your car in a secure car park for the duration of your holiday. On return your car is back in the main car park ready to collect.

The hotel is very clean, well maintained, nice restaurant with average food. There is a costa coffee cafe inside also.

For three adults in two rooms with ten days parking cost £120 which from other experiences is very reasonable.

I would always book to stay here if flying from manchester airport. Highly recommended for park sleep fly packages.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank jen_love_10
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Here at the Premier Inn Manchester Airport Runger Lane North we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards, Management Team.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,634)

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Have used this Premier Inn on several occasions now as it's location is exc for Manchester airport. It's only about 5 mins away from any of the Jetparks car parks. On our arrival the check in was quick and very friendly, as we had our car it was an extra £2.50 to park it overnight. Our room was spacious, modern, good well kept decor and clean. We used the restaurant at night which has recently been refurbished and very nice. Our meal was excellent with very attentive service. Although I've stayed in pretty good class hotels in the past, this Premier Inn is very good value for money and can highly recommend

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bordersgeezer

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Manchester Airport Runger Lane North Premier Inn Kind regards, Management Team

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed here for an early morning flight. This place could not be better. The staff were so helpful, the beds and everything in the bedroom were first class. It was very quiet we were on the ground floor at the front of the hotel. We had breakfast which compared favourably with any 5 star hotel we have ever stayed in. One little niggle when we arrived we queued at a very busy reception desk for about 15 mins only to be told we should be in the building the other side of the car park, I am sure there could be either better signage or some way of letting you know which building you should be in. Premier Inns are really the best now .

Room Tip: The room we had no 6 was very good
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed night before we flew to Gran Canaria. Had to get a room swap as ours had a bad smell in it, they changed the room straight away. Ate in the restaturant and it was very nice. Room was standard Premier Inn, clean and adequate for our stay.

Paid for Parking which we did not expect. Easy access to the airport the next morning

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We always try to stay in Premier Inns where possible as the standard is consistent. The rooms are very comfortable and the food is very good at a reasonable price.
We were particularly impressed by the way a very small problem was handled. I only mentioned it as I thought they should know about it. I was not expecting a refund. After an apology they insisted on refunding our money. I felt guilty about accepting it as the problem was quite minor but they would not take no for an answer. Well done to the reception staff. We felt really valued as customers and next time we use Manchester airport we will definitely use this hotel.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The customer service in this hotel was terrible . We felt like cattle at a market . Reception was a joke and did not seem to have any interest at all . Our room was cold and sparse , no tv remote , carpet had not been hoovered , bathroom smelt of drains . Service in the bar was a joke .

1  Thank Jayden C
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for one night before my 6 am flight from Manchester airport. The hotel is as good as other PI hotels and very conveniently located, however I was unlucky with my room at the back of the bar where I heard constant slamming of doors, chatter and sound of glasses moving around till about 1am. Reception apologised and said they didn't know why it would be noisy but room being behind the wall at the back of the bar explains it all.
I was disappointed as with no sleep I might have as well travelled straight from home setting off at 3am and saved some money but I'm sure other rooms are fine. Just unlucky me.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo