Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Ranked #25 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for 1 night pre-flight. Great hotel and with the £25.00 per night offer was excellent value. Good food in the restaurant and all staff friendly and efficient. Would recommend if you are catching an early flight.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 641SteveSw
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Kind Regards, Management Team

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here the night before our flight out to Algarve and we loved it really comfy beds very clean rooms, staff very helpful. we also had a gorgeous meal. myself and family would highly recommend many thanks

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank george227

Dear Guest,
I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My BA flight from Aberdeen back home to London was diverted by the latest winter storm, and arrived at Manchester around 8:30 in the evening. 2 hours later, realising they weren't going to fly to Heathrow that night, BA decided the flight was "cancelled". The passengers were told to make our own accommodation and onward travel arrangement (hence, no stars for BA). Presumably the same message was given to the passengers on the other 4 BA flights parked alongside us, so there was clearly going to be an accommodation shortage.

A quick text home, and a phone call from there secured me a room at this Premier Inn, for the modest sum of £70. I can think of many an airport hotel that would have taken advantage of the situation and racked up their prices, so all credit to Premier Inn for not doing so. It was another 2 hours later, ie "half past midnight", that we finally left the plane, BA having found that all the bus drivers at the airport had left for home at the end of their shifts, whilst BA had been faffing around. But my Premier Inn roon awaited.

It was exactly what you expect from a Premier Inn - efficient, functional, no-frills, and well priced. Good breakfast for a small extra cost. In the circumstances it could not have been better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Aberphobic
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed overnight in this hotel before and after our flight to Cape Verde. Check-in was easy the reception staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were basic with no frills but they were very clean and comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant downstairs, the food was good enough but nothing special. This hotel is in a great location for Manchester Airport and City Cabs only charge £6.00 to take you there. I would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room on a high floor and away from the lift, less noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karas1
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts following your recent stay. I am really pleased to know that you found the hotel to your satisfaction and the location convenient for you. We hope to be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

stayed here for one night before and after my holiday last week, due to dodgy flight times decided to book a night at the hotel, and I am very pleased I did, staff were great in particular the two girls on reception, they were so friendly sorry I didn't get your names,
the bar was very nice and the beers well priced at £3.20 a pint good value for an airport hotel I think.
back on my hols in may and I will be staying here again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank malcolm f

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I stopped here before catching an early morning flight at Manchester Airport. We have stopped here previously for the exact same reason and again we couldn't fault it. It was clean and the staff were pleasant, and helpful. We had our evening meal in the attached restaurant which was nothing special but it did the job. we would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WJC60
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear guest,
It's great to know that we've impressed on your stay with us. I will ensure that all the team are made aware of your comments, everyone in the hotel strives to make all our guests feel welcome and comfortable during their stay, and it's really nice to know we've succeeded! Regarding your comment about staying again I would like to assure you that you are always welcome and I look forwards to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stay in this hotel when visiting Manchester for United games. Perfect location if you want to be outside the city, with easy access straight in-to the city centre. Staff are all very friendly, with no exceptions and food is decent enough, but not all the time. Rooms are very straight-forward and comfortable, and I have never had any problems with any room. The place has a family feel to the place, and the morning, all-you-can-eat buffet is great. I would certainly recommend this hotel and it is suitable to anybody, whether it being friends, family or a couple.

Room Tip: All rooms are probably about the same.. but I like to have a room on the same side as airport (nice...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,
Here at the Premier Inn Manchester Airport Runger Lane North we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards Management Team