and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Ranked #30 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Have stayed here several times - perfect location for the airport.
Excellent standard of service/room/etc for the price
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel either as an overnight or longer stay

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Here at the Premier Inn Manchester Airport Runger Lane North we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,642)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We used the hotel prior to going on holiday, including the parking service. Easy check in, helpful staff. Typical Premier room, basic but very clean. We particularly liked the thoughtful idea of putting a set of scales in the lobby area, to allow you to check the weight of your luggage.

Our car was taken away to be parked, and returned back on the day of our arrival back in the country. What we weren't told, is that the keys are in the Premier Inn South for some reason, so we had to walk over there with our luggage in the rain.

We didn't eat in the Premier, it looked very expensive. We walked to The Romper pub, which is about 10 minutes walk. It's easy to find, just go out of the Premier complex. When you get to the main road, cross over and look right, you'll see some traffic lights. Follow the footpath round to the left, and follow the path, when it turns to the left, you'll see The Romper pub. The track can be a bit muddy. Decent pub grub, you don't have to eat in the restaurant there if you don't want to, but don't expect cheap drinks!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Arrived with 3 suitcases, hand luggages, pushchair and a 3 year old. The staff were very friendly and helpful and even helped us up th the room with all our luggage. Check-in was easy and the room was very clean and nicely decorated. Bed was very comfy and room was quiet. Fantastic value for money and we will definitely be staying again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,
Thanks for posting such a glowing review of your stay with us, it is always great to hear that our guests have had a great time and will be returning! I'll pass on your great comments to the team they will pleased to hear about how much you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed at this hotel both going on and returning from holiday in February 2014.
The room was spacious and very clean with everything needed for a short stay.
The bed was superbly comfortable, so much so that I enquired from reception as to the make.The bedding was crisp and clean.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the English breakfast plentiful, tasty and hot.
This is a busy hotel but even so I was made very welcome.
Sometimes, when I read reviews, I wonder what some people want??

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear guest,
I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My partner and I stopped one night at this hotel, we when to the restaurant for an evening meal, we where told by the waitress " sorry we don't have any burgers left" we ordered mushroom soup, when it arrived my partners soup was thick and creamy, mine was the consistency of tap water and tasted like tap water, I called the waitress to ask her to change it to which she said I'm sorry we don't have any soup left, to which explained why mine was like tap water it had been watered down to make 2 portions, they where not clever enough to water both the soups so they atleast looked and tasted the same. I had to have another starter which was ok. In the room it was like sleeping with a washing machine a loud whirling noise was coming from directly above us which was the roof and the air conditioning units, it lasted all night, when leaving I told the receptionist who told me I wasn't that close to the air conditioning units they are a couple of doors down but I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I was made to feel I was not being truthful, I have stayed at this hotel before the last being in October 2013 where I was given fish that smelt awful and made me ill, again the customer service was awful even when I had an email from the manager telling me he would be in touch it's now January 2014 and I'm still waiting. I will not stay at this hotel again I will stay at other premier inn hotels just not this one.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank haydock2
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have stayed here a few times but never eaten there until our last visit. We wont be eating there again. We arrived at 9pm and went to the restaurant and was asked if we had booked. there were only 4 other people dining!. Anyway we ordered the cheapest item on the menu £12.10 for a burger. My chicken burger was virtually inedible. Hard (solid) bun, wet in the middle due to wet lettuce. Chips mediocre. The worst part was what they called "house slaw" which was dry brown cabbage and carrot, finely shredded, no dressing. Diabolical is not a bad enough description. Eventually we were offerred a refund for my burger which was the worst, sadly though, accompanied by a comment "this is what its like! its delivered like that". unbelievable awful

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue H
Reviewed February 2, 2014

You can't go wrong with a Premier inn - check in was simple although receptionist found it hard to smile. Room clean and spacious. Used costa coffee high shut too early at 6pm.
Breakfast was excellent in the morning, great service and food.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards, Management Team