“See you later Wagamamas!!!”
Review of Yaki Soba

Yaki Soba
Ranked #453 of 2,345 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chorlton
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Having been living near this little restaurant for 5 years and never paid it a visit...how I have missed out all these years! We had a few starters to share, the chicken gyoza were delicious and so was the tempura tiger prawns. For our main course we shared the five flavours fried rice and the black pepper garlic fillet steak. Can recommend both of these the black pepper steak was fantastic with a really rich peppery sauce and the five flavour rice was packed with great flavours, chicken, duck, prawns and ginger which really set the rice off was delicious! Service was quick and polite and the food was hot and packed with so much flavour! Can not wait to come back here again what a little gem I have missed out on but so glad we decided to give Wagamamas a miss and came here instead! Yakisoba = Yummysoba!!!

2  Thank littlefluffylamb

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I cant right much more than 100% perfect.
We are regular customers and we have recommend lots of people who have also become regular customers. I have not heard one person fault it in any way!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I wasnt a big fan of the asian cuisine but Yakisoba in Chortlon made me change my prospective about it! nicely cooked dishes with full flavor! highly recommended

Reviewed May 6, 2013

i have visited this one a few times. the food is basically pretty good but the feng shui of the space leaves something to be desired. The waiters bustle up and down a relatively narrow walkway between two rows of tables. If you are facing the wall you can feel like you have your back to a roadway....

If you are a veggie I would particularly reccomend the coconut rice.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the place for some quick tasty food before moving on elsewhere for drinks and a chat as the service is very swift and you don't feel like you can hang around after eating. That said, the menu has a fantastic choice - something to suit everyone and tastes really fresh and authentic. Both myself and my friend had a bento box which came with a mushroom broth/soup - tasty, sesame cashews and crackers - lovely, side salad (tired looking and very bland), slice of orange and melon and our main meals. I had a rice based dish and my friend went for noodles - both really good. As we only had a soft drink it came to about £12 each with a tip.
If I had to moan it would be that the music was a little loud, but then again I'm not down with trendies in Chorlton!