“Absolutely Perfect Experience. Served by Ken. He was Brilliant.”
Review of Sixt

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was served by Ken, a really friendly Irishman who made sure that I hired the right car for my needs. He also upgraded me to the Mercedes for no extra charge. I had originally asked for the BMW. Ken is a credit to Sixt. Explained everything I needed to know about the car and was more than happy for me to pop back with more questions about the car which I had because there were so many features in that Mercedes I had never experienced before! If you speak to him the right way he will make sure you get a car to drive that is top of the range and just perfect. As for the car, it is the most perfect vehicle I have ever driven. Took me a while to find the seat adjustor though as it is electrically operated and I was looking for the handle under the seat for about 10 minutes :-)

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Location cleanliness
    • Pick-up wait
    • Car cleanliness
    • Customer service
    • Drop-off wait
    • Vehicle condition
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (1)
        Write Your Own Review

Been to Sixt? Share your experiences!

Add Photos & Videos