“Great scone”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

A little milk jar packed full with jam and cream - more than enough to layer on an extra large scone; delicious! Served by a waitress with a sunny smile.

Standards at this establishment have not slipped. Long may it continue!

1  Thank 99trip99

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We visited teacup kitchen when they were set up at the Waterfront festival in Liverpool. I was put off from the start by the mardy girl at the till who practically shouted at me for not having a table number, and she coughed all over my friend. 20 minutes later and half my friends order had turned up but no sign of mine....I was on the verge of leaving when it finally arrived, without an apology or even acknowledgment of the fact they had obviously lost my order. Not impressed.

1  Thank Megonthemoon
Emily T, Guest Relations Manager at Teacup Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Megonthemoon,

I am sorry to hear that your experience of Teacup on the Liverpool wasn't up to our usual standard. I hope that you may visit our cafe in Manchester to see us at our best.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 14, 2014

These guys were at the Liverpool river festival and the service was so poor. They lost the orders, missed out items on the order and coughed in my face whilst I was ordering. Not impressed!

Dear Helen,

I'm sorry to hear the service at Liverpool didn't meet your expectations. The team were working in unusual and difficult conditions so I hope that you may visit our cafe in Manchester to see the team at their best.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Visiting Manchester over the last bank holiday weekend, we were keen to find great places to eat. Teacup Kitchen did not disappoint. With fantastic fresh juices to start, a filling breakfast and great coffees to finish we left happy and satisfied. Lovely friendly staff, my only complaint that they aren't my local breakfast haunt.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

All I really can say is I wish this place was in Birmingham as I would be there every week if it was closer. Not found anywhere that matches there Eggs Benedict and scrambled egg, almost want to go Manchester just to go Teacups.

1  Thank Amy17890