“How Funny ??!!!”

$15.63*
and up
The Best in Stand-Up Live Comedy in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Store Manchester offers a unique blend of stand up comedy, fine dining and music. Every week from Thursday through to Sunday the best comedians on the circuit take to the stage. We also have a different comedy night every Sunday to round off the weekend.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Preston, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“How Funny ??!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food was fantastic, there could have been a bit more choice but there was enough there to go on with and the acts were so funny !!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chrisdabazza

Wigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Night Out Shame About 1 Of The Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great night out comedians were all top as was the MC. A few hecklers well and truly put in their place (what makes them think they will get away with it) majority of staff were good apart from one who obviously was sick when the customer care course took place.
All in all a great night out if you enjoy a good laugh

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good place been here for years but staff lacking now”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Love this place.... Wanted to ask
A member of staff a question so said excuse me 3 times before he acknowledged me. When he did I said can I ask that door there is open is the one near to were me & my husband were would it be opening soon.
I got told I was very rude.... He was speaking to someone else.... Yes he was but I said excuse me can I ask you something.
I used to find it very friendly but no longer it's a shame I usually give brill reviews because I'm very relaxed.

1 Thank Teecg
england uk
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great night but prefer Saturdays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Have been to the comedy store 3 times now
First time was early Saturday show with the meal
Second time was late Saturday show with a pizza afterwards
Yesterday was the friday show without food

Have enjoyed the shows every time but Saturday is better. Friday show took too long to be honest and felt like an8pm till after 11pm was just over the mark and people were leaving
Saturday is better as with there being two shows the turnaround is quick ie only a 2hour gap is about right

It's great value for a night out and we will go again

Visited February 2013
Preston, Lancashire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Bundle of Belly Laughs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went with my partner on the spare of the moment. A great place not to be missed. Super atmosphere and we came out with aching tummies and cheeks. Its a place everyone should go.

Visited January 2013