“Utterly brilliant”

$16.87*
and up
The Best in Stand-Up Live Comedy in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Store Manchester offers a unique blend of stand up comedy, fine dining and music. Every week from Thursday through to Sunday the best comedians on the circuit take to the stage. We also have a different comedy night every Sunday to round off the weekend.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I went here for a meal and then to the club to see the show as an all inclusive package.

This was fantastic and I am going back when I return next year. The night was awesome value for money and the acts were brilliant

Only niggle was they stuck £2 service charge in our bottle of wine which was advertised at £14.50 so I ended up paying £16.50. This want advertised Nywhere or pointed out at the time of ordering.

That said its a fantastic night out

Write a ReviewReviews (2,689)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Went to the Comedy Store in Deansgate Locks with my brother the other weekend and really enjoyed it. Although I wasn't overly fussed on the actually comedy acts, as they weren't to my taste, I could appreciate that the rest of the audience were laughing quite a lot and enjoying it. The atmosphere was great, and the staff were quick and helpful. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Having organised a hen night for 14 people we expected this to be the start of a good night!!! The four acts were not funny and good job for the compare!!!! Disappointed is the word!!

2  Thank victoriamachell
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Liked the prebooking in for food and tickets. Not sure some of the jokes were that asteful, but hey it was live comedy!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

row seats again! I was worried that we wouldn't get in or find anywhere to sit together so booked the front row seats...very bad idea because you are in the firing line for any gags about the audience! We got off quite lightly but it did put me on edge!!. A couple of the comedians were very good but one wasn't remotely funny. The compare is quick witted and sharp I'm not sure it's necessary to swear that much or be quite so rude to the audience. I would definitely go back but check out which comedians were on first.