“Not Good At All”

Cuisines: Chinese
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Not Good At All”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I should have guessed that there was a reason that the restaurant was emply when I walked in at 12.30pm on a hot Tuesday lunchtime.

The decor is tired, the restaurant could definately do with more than a lick of paint.

The price, £5.95 for an all you can eat buffet, is on the face of it good value. Beware however the huge mark up on the soft drinks; £3.20 for a pint of lukewarm, nearly flat Coca Cola.

The food area is small, consequently not many dishes to choose from. What dishes there are to choose are of no more than average in quality and some are considerably below average.

A few more diners did join me but even at just after 1pm there were not many people in. I will not be returning, there are nuch better places than this.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank William2701

Wigan, England, United Kingdom
“Disgusting and thieves”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Food was absolutely disgusting, everything dirty. They charge for tap water and I'm currently waiting for police investigation as my iPhone 5 was stolen from my handbag which was even zipped shut and I'm 99% sure the staff were all in on it. Hope they get found out. NEVER GO HERE.

3 Thank Szzzz
Deeside, United Kingdom
“I would go back”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

You pay for what you get sometimes.

The decor is tired and in need of a good spruce up sure, but the efficiency of the place more than makes up for it. The staff were spot on.

For me and my partner, we had Soup & Prawn Crackers, Starter, Duck, Mains, and desert and two pints, and we paid £25. How can you complain at that? The food was decent enough without being award winning, but the selection is pretty vast. Good to just go in, sit down, have a pick and leave with plenty of cash in your pocket.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Good range of dishes”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My usual food haunt when I stay in Manchester. It's gone up a £1 for the all you can eat bufft, but still geeat value.

Visited June 2013
Matlock, Derbyshire
“Don't Judge a Book.......”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you insist on shiny, new furniture and decor then keep away from the International Buffet in Manchester's China Town! If you want a large selection of great food, attentive and polite service all at an unbelievably low price then this is for you. Four of us dined at The International last night and the bill, including drinks, was just £50! Great food and a great atmosphere!