“FANTASTIC!! Would definitely return and recommend to anyone!!”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #7 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My husband booked us a room at Roomzzz Manchester for our 1st wedding anniversary - its was fantastic! We checked in at 3pm, manager and staff were utterly brilliant - extremely pleasant, friendly and went out of there way to make our stay perfect. The room we were given was better than we expected and after reading the reviews on here we expected quite a lot!! Very modern but extremely comfortable, huge bed, first class kitchen equipment and the walk in double rain shower was amazing! Right in the heart of Manchester, short walking distance to Picadilly/ China Town/ Canal Street - perfect! The staff and the Hotel itself really made our short stay extremely pleaurable and there is no way we would ever stay anywhere else. Really made our little escape perfect! Thanks!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed at Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester with my boyfriend on a Saturday night!! Our first stay at Roomzzz, which was a really great place to stay :) The room was very clean, smart, good shower, bed was very comfortable and had everything we needed for the night stay. We wished we could of stayed longer. The location was very central for shopping, restaurants / bars etc...
The parking was right beside the hotel and we got discount for the over night stay with the hotel. The only downfall was the light's turning off for no reason and had to wait 5 mins or so before they come back on but overall it was a GREAT place to stay and would stay here again for defo.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Great rooms, great staff and a great set-up. Really enjoyed my stay here. Was in Manchester for business and the hotel is in a wonderful central location. The only downside for me is that my room (on the first floor) was overlooking the street and the traffic was really loud - bit of a pain. But the staff were just lovely and I'd definitely recommend staying. But maybe bring earplugs if you're street-facing!.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

we stayed here for one night in a Grande apartment and i was delighted. very spacious and clean and tidy! wish i could have stayed longer! the hotel is in the centre of china town and the car park is very close! i love the decor and the shower was amazing. my husband was very suprised because usually he picks the hotels we stay in but i think this is one of the best ones we have stayed in! cant wait to go back

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2010

This aparthotel is in a great central location in Manchester and a lot of thought has gone into the design of the rooms. Mine was spacious and modern with lots of added extras I wasn't able to use as was only there one night. Perhaps I would have appreciated my stay more if I had been there longer... I think it is a little style over substance...for example the shower was superb but the bath towels a little thin... the wooden floor looks good but is very slippery and my bed was definitely listing to one side and was at a strange angle to the TV... but my main concern was the noise from the outside - my corner room with giant rooms faced on to about four roads and the traffic was non-stop all night - I could feel it rumbling through me. I did mention this to the receptionist on my way out who said this was very odd as only the first floor rooms were noisy! I should add my colleagues were in seventh heaven about their luxury, two floor suites somewhere near the back - and quieter - end of the hotel - so I obviously just got unlucky...

1  Thank hotelharpy
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Luxury accommodation, great location along with excellent customer service. Have found my place to stay when I am here on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Although I do not normally post reviews I have been staying at Roomzzz for a couple of nights each month for the past 6 months and felt I should add to the almost universal praise it has received on here.

I initially stayed there by accident after needing to quickly book a room for that night and using a website. I'm glad I did, because now I do not stay elsewhere when work brings me to Manchester. The staff have always been exceptionally professional and friendly, and the rooms (even the standard ones I stay in!) are of the highest quality.

Working away from home and staying in hotels is usually a soulless experience, and the benefits of this apartment style hotel are obvious. Having a fridge and basic cooking appliances make for a more comfortable experience, and the large TV and Apple computers mean entertainment and relaxation are on tap.

Even if on expenses I strongly object to paying up to £15 in other hotels to access the internet, and the free wireless connection at Roomzz is a winning strategy. Other (more expensive) hotels should look seriously at providing the same if they want to win back business travellers.

Beds are large and comfortable, and the bathrooms are wonderful with drench showers in every room I've stayed in. I have been lucky enough to be upgraded a couple of times to the superior rooms (thank you!) but although these provide more space and possibly a better position in the hotel, the standard rooms are of such quality that there is little to be gained by paying more.

Thank you to the staff and management and please keep up the good work. You have a winning formula and I am sure you will succeed in what is a competitive market. My only concern is that other people will discover you and it will become impossible to book a room with you at short notice!

I'm staying there again tonight and am looking forward to it - something I normally never say when having to spend time in a hotel on a business trip!