“Brillant, would definantly go back!”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #8 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I booked this room on there winter deal for a night away for my bf for his birthday. It was easy to find and a ten minute walk from the main shopping area.
There is a car park around the corner from the hotel but if arriving after six like we did the price is about 20 quid to park so not cheap! The rooms are lovely. Clean kitchen with all the mod cons, comfy bed, tv with freeview which can turn into a computer. The bathroom is lovely especially the shower only downside is its a see through toliet door!! But it's tucked into the far corner so can't really see in unless you try to! The grab and go breakfast is a great idea and pastries were lovely. One of the gentlemen on reception was so lovely and really made you feel welcome unfortunately I don't know his name! I would recommend this place to anyone as it can suit alot of needs.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked as a surprise for a Valentine's get-away, I knew this wouldn't be the cheapest of stays, but what you pay extra for in cash, you more than gain in pure wonder.

I chose one of the Libery Suites, and from the moment I stepped inside I realised that this was a perfect choice.

The huge open-plan room had everything, and most of all, it had space. Lots of room to move about it, comfy carpets, large bathroom & shower, a bed sited in the middle, a kitchen with hob, microwave, fridge & dishwasher. Plenty of plates, glasses, pots/pans etc. Everything was clean as you would hope for.

There was plenty of windows for natural daylight, although I would say that when it gets dark outside and the blinds are pulled down, the room lighting was a little bit dim.

There were no problems with sounds from the street outside as the windows were heavily sound-proofed, and the air conditioning worked as it should.

Parting comment: Great shower!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon0573
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stay here when I make one of my frequent trips home to Manchester. The staff are always friendly and the rooms have style and character. The location is good but the hotel can get noisy at the weekends as the clientele changes from business to party-goers. I have tried Arora, Brittania, The Palace, Ibis but Roomzzz is where I feel most welcome. I highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed in a Liberty Suite on the 3rd floor (room 304) for one night on Feb 14th 2012. I booked it online after looking at the pictures and seeing the great location and was really surprised with the price. From the pictures on the website it certainly would seem to be more expensive but the price was more in line with a Premier Inn! Although the price was comparable the facilities and decor were much more upmarket than your run of the mill Premier Inn. Our room had a great view from the 3rd floor, with the suite being located at the corner of the building so had 5 large windows arcing around the front of the room. The bed was large and comfortable and the facilities were excellent. Sometimes though hotels can be all show with no substance or personable service to them. Not this case with the hotel. Check-in was quick and efficient and the man on the front desk, Osman, was friendly and helpful our entire stay. We already had another reservation booked for later in the year for a Smart Studio, before we decided on this trip, and on leaving cheekily asked Osman if we could take a look at a smart studio room to compare, but unfortunately all the rooms were occupied so this wasn't possible.. However he found our booking and has already reserved us a room on the fourth floor for our next stay. You can't ask for a more personal, friendly service than that. We are looking forward to our return visit later in the year, and this hotel will most likely now be our "home from home" when visiting Manchester.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mrc_uk2000
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a studio at roomzzz, beautiful room, only the view wasn't that great...it was on a lower level so we could only see peoples feet when they were walking by. Room itself was good and spacious and had a beautiful bathroom with a nice shower. Location was great, everything on walking distance in the middle of china town. We went to the manchester united-everton game, very close to the metrolink to get to old trafford.
StAff was very friendly and helpfull. Would definitly stay here again when traffeling to manchester.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay, great location, great staff, fantastic manager, great room and facilities, breakfast and free coffee fresh every morning a nice touch will def be staying again and also be trying other hotels in the Roomzzz group Many Thanks

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights for a weekend away in Manchester. Having stayed in many other hotels in Manchester we thought this would be a nice change. Nice was an understatement!
Fantastic facilities, spacious room, huge, comfy bed, a mac (which was perfect for killing a bit of time) and a brilliant bathroom. Only downside was the lack of a bath, but to be honest, we didn't care, it was all brilliant!
Grabbing a few pastries and fruit from the reception area was very handy too on a morning.
I wouldn't hesitate about staying here again (Sent off for my loyalty card already!)
Our new home from home in Manchester!

Room Tip: We got a pretty good deal on a bigger room, keep an eye out for offers!