“Best quality of food in Manchester”
Review of Try Thai

Try Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Try Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Description: Fantastic bar on the upper ground floor with the beautiful Thai restaurant on the first floor.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Heard a lot about this place. Went there the other week, and oh my word. The rumours are true. Now I am a big fan of Thai food, and I know good Thai food when I taste one as I am originally from South East Asia. The location is unassuming, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Chinatown, but once you are inside, it is very comfortable.

But the main attraction of the place is the food and service. It can get busy at times, but the service is generally very quick. The food quality is outstanding. Fresh ingredients and full of flavour. The problem with some of the restaurants in the UK is that the food has been tailored to the local British palate. But not here. It sticks to what makes Thai food great; aromatic flavours, spice, and that punchy flavour you get in your mouth when you sip that seafood broth.

Pay a visit, you won't regret it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,077)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Best Thai food I've had in a really long time. Definitely the best in Manchester without a doubt.absolutely delicious

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The best Thai food ever! Had the Sunflower set menu for £20 per head! It is amazing food & excellent service! Can't beat it! Awesome!

1  Thank Jani553
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I love this restaurant. Me and my fiance had an alcoholic drink each, a starter and a main course and the bail was only £40. The standard of the food was excellent and I cannot wait to go again.
The service was excellent and the staff were very attentive. If you like Thai food, I would definitely go to Try Thai.

1  Thank Natp44
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I bought a takeaway from Try Thai when I was staying nearby having seen good reviews.

It was very nice and I would go back. It isn't the best Thai food I have ever had but it was good.

1  Thank CatrionaG21