“Family get together”
Review of Try Thai

Try Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Try Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 2,343 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Fantastic bar on the upper ground floor with the beautiful Thai restaurant on the first floor.
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place. The venue was lovely, the waiter was very helpful and seemed to appear just when we needed him. We normally share our food and try different dishes to see which was the best. But at Try Thai, all the dishes were amazing. We will defiantly be back for more. Truly first class!!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a perfect food. Spicy but tasty. I decided to visit thailand because of this food and service. Try thai is something more unique food then what European have everyday. There food is spicy original. But they decrease spicy for us. Just mention them, what kind of food you like. Also say them to cook long. As there food is raw vegetable. Healthy but very different.

1  Thank Mac D
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had this restaurant recommended to us by a friend so decided to give it a try. The food was absolutely brilliant, really good quality, well presented and delicious! The green curry I had was really good and my boyfriend loved the holy chilli and basil. As well as the food being spot on the interior of the restaurant was really nice as well, I'd read reviews on here about it being too loud but we had no issues and thought it had a brilliant atmosphere.

Really good menu, reasonably priced food and a wide drinks selection as well including various cocktails. Frankly couldn't fault it.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were looking for clean value in China Town Manchester and stumbled across TRY THAI.
Brill food. Brill service. Clean as a whistle. I always check out the toilets first. If they don't keep clean where we can see, how is it where we can't? Good tip.
Very economical lunch price. it was Sunday. 3 adults 1 child and 1 jasmine tea. £36

WHAT A FIND!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

You can't really rate this place as it is just shear brilliance. I am a regular here with my friends. The food is amazing and the staff are extremely welcoming and friendly. Thai food at its best. I even sometimes pop in for a take out meal for 1 when I can't be bothered cooking and you get discount on take out too. Don't change what your doing guys. See you soon x