“Excellent riding centre”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Excellent riding centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

I'm an on/off regular here when I have time to fit it in around work. The centre has several outdoor arenas and a large indoor school, all of excellent quality. There are horses and ponies for all ages and experience, all very well looked after. The instructors are friendly and professional. It is ABRS and BHS qualified/registered. There is also a cafe so you can buy a drink after your ride, which is something I think a lot of stables lack. Parking is also available.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank shadeofshyness

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful place for children and families”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

Best birthday party ever. My daughter had her birthday party at this riding school last sunday and I can honestly say it was the best party that I have ever been to. The staff were wonderful, so friendly and so lovely with all the children. It was really well organised with the children getting a chance to ride and groom and look after the ponies. The food provided was excellent and there was far too much of everything. Really lovely place and brilliant for childrenn and families. Definitely would recommend and thanks to Sharon, Leanne and Bianca for making our day perfect.

Visited March 2011
3 Thank juliereading1234
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent riding school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

My daughter goes to Carrington regularly and is learning to ride there. The staff are lovely and very friendly. After the first lesson the owner knew my daughters name and when she came back for her second lesson was greeted very warmly.
They seem to have lots of ponies and horses and my daughter gets to ride a different pony each week! The instructors are very good indeed and seem to be able to get the best out the riders they are training. I like the friendly happy atmosphere at the yard and my daughter absolutely adores it. i would recommend it to anyone who wants their child to learn to ride in a safe, caring and friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank Orlycon
Manchester England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Riding Centre - well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2010

After recently visiting carrington r.c. i can honestly say it is a fantastic school. I used to ride there when i was a child and have fond memories of this place. I find Dr Khan's review totally unrealistic, the horses are well looked after and Sharon is a lovely lady who cannot do enough for you. I have had horses for 30yrs so i know a bad riding school when i see one and carrington certainly does not fit into that catergory! Best Riding school in Trafford by a mile. I would have no hesitation recommending carrington r.c. Go along for yourself and you will see it is a lovey place with gorgeous horses and friendly staff. Toni

2 Thank Matrix2222
manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“carrington is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2009

doctor khan, i was there at the time when this situation occured, and what you say is diabolical. the riding centre is clean, tidy the cafe is immaculate, and we have brilliant ponies, and the staff are excellant!
the guy with the child was asked by a member of staff, if he was okay to lead the pony, given the childs experiance.. as she was in a BEGINNERS lesson, she needed to be lead and he agreed, he was then asked if he was sure.i should know that as I was the girl/member of staff that helped the little girl get on the pony.
this is getting beyond pathetic, and actually Glenn Jakes is awful yard! at least carrington are approved.
if you want your child to learn how to horse ride, then that was the best way to start... as i did.. as everyone should.
and to say you wanted your money back...£10.80....whats the point honestly... just go to another yard.. we have people waiting to get on our yard and lessons.
i would just like to suggest you let it go, and nothing more to be said, slagging us off on every site you can find is hardly a grown up way to do things.

4 Thank beth0482