“Go for the Amazing View's”
Review of Cloud 23 Bar

Cloud 23 Bar
Ranked #3 of 207 Nightlife in Manchester
Staffordshire
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Go for the Amazing View's”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Booked for my partners birthday we went with our friends for a few cocktails before we went for a meal. We didn't have to queue as I had pre-booked on the guest list a few months before. View's are amazing worth going up just to look out over Manchester. Prices are a bit high around £10 per cocktail however you wont be staying all night it's just a nice place to go to before an evening out or a celebration.

My Tip is to pre book online saves waiting in the big queue

1 Thank Claire2771

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice ambience”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great place to go for drinks after long day at work :) friendly staff and nice view.
I went there with my friends for few cocktails befor going dancing in the clubs, the price are abit high but worth it. Would go again soon.

Visited July 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Drinks service”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

been here a few times now and love it. Have to say though once you have your first drink be prepared to wait for the next one! We ordered a second one and waited 20 minutes for it to arrive! The staff are really friendly and helpful however, so will be back again.
The views are the main reason to visit this bar.

Preston, Lancs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“What's all the fuss about?”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went here for cocktails on my niece's hen weekend and honestly don't know what all the fuss is about. Yes its high up and has views over Manchester....not exactly New York or Hong Kong!
The glass floor is extremely underwhelming, more of a portal than a floor and so mirky you can't see much at all. We went in the afternoon so perhaps an evening visit would have been more interesting view wise. Thankfully no queue to get in, although we had pre-booked. Some of the cocktails were lovelly, wasn't impressed by mine - although not on the menu I ordered a brandy alexander which came with a chocolate dusting instead of nutmeg but I couldn't be bothered to complain. I liked the fact you get iced water and nibbles as well, but really won't go out of my way to return.

1 Thank Tibby-the-Tabby
ChrisSproule, Manager at Cloud 23 Bar, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to visit Cloud 23 to celebrate your special occasion and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.

Although the view cannot compare with some famous cities such as Hong Kong or New York they are still breathtaking nonetheless overlooking the major attractions and vibrant city of Manchester.

It is pleasing to hear that you were able to skip the queue by using our online booking system and that your group did enjoy the majority of our cocktails. I’m sorry to hear that the Brandy Alexander was not to your liking and can assure you we will make it to your taste upon your next visit.

Kind Regards

Chris Sproule I Cloud 23 Floor Supervisor

HILTON MANCHESTER DEANSGATE
t: +44 161 870 1754 I F: +44 161 870 1750
303 Deansgate I Manchester I M3 4LQ I United Kingdom
manchester deansgate.hilton.com I facebook.com/hilton I twitter.com/hiltononline
manchester
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Got married here”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Its a bit late but never thought about putting a review on about cloud 23 . Got married here in 2010 and it was the best they were brilliant couldn't do enough for us we hired the whole of cloud 23 for 2 hours and had our wedding ceremony in the lounge area and our wedding drinks in the bar area it had amazing views and all our guests were thrilled to spend time up there , we then had our meal in the podium restaurant the food was lovely and we had an amazing day everyone said it was a great place to get married and the food and service was so good we then spent the night in a suite on the 21st floor . The wedding coordinator checked all went well even though we only had a small wedding we were made to feel very special and on our 1st wedding anniversary they did us a anniversary meal in the podium restaurant and the food was still as good . I would not hesitate to recommend cloud 23 to anyone wanting to get married there . We have just been back to take friends from Belgium there for cocktails and had another brilliant visit .

Visited May 2013