“Yum !”

Steak & Lobster Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak & Lobster Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 2,242 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, British
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Steak & Lobster, we aspire to be the very best in what we do; delivering the finest steak and freshest lobster to your plate. We believe simplicity is key and let the food speak for itself. With lobster caught from the Canadian seas and steak from County Antrim in Northern Ireland, we understand the importance of provenance and quality. Down-to-earth, rustic and humble, we bring you a range of complementary bites, salads and desserts, in addition to our popular signature dishes.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Yum !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel here for my husbands 40th. We both had steak, my husband ordered his with stilton & red wine sauce and i asked for peppercorn. Apart from getting our sauces mixed up everything was perfect. Gorgeous food at a fabulous price

• Visited April 2013
RyanThompsonRBEH, Manager at Steak & Lobster Manchester, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us at Steak & Lobster @ ALTO. I am glad you enjoyed the experience and the price, I hope that you get the chance to come back, Ryan.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went here before going to the theatre. What a treat there were four of us the ladies had lobster men had steak and I think we got through three sets of chips and salad!
The food and atmosphere was lovely and we were nicely full!

• Visited March 2013
UK
“Lovely food, great ambience and great value....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate her on Saturday for a last minute booking, and all I can say was the staff where very accommodating and attentive and the food was lovely.

It is a lovely restaurant and yes it has a small menu but that doesnt matter with what you actually receive. We both had steak and got the lobster to share on the guidance from our server. You get as many servings of fries and salad if you want. I dont usually eat the salads when I eat out as its usually just a garnish and never tastes very fresh, the salad her was coated in parmesan cheese and was moorish.

We had Steak bites and Olives to start.....yummy and then Steak and Lobster for our main, the Steak was to perfection, my husband usually sends his back (he likes it WELL DONE) whenever we eat out, on this occasion his was to perfection also. I had the chocolate cheese cake which was relish. Lovely bottle of Rose to top off the meal and all was perfect.

We were going to Wings (one of my favs) but decided on a different choice and I am so happy that we did. Definitely putting this on my restaurant list.

My only gripe and not really one but my husband wanted me to mention it. The starters, main and desert are all served on the same plates which my husband wasnt very fussed on. Like I said not really a issue.

Defo worth a try....

• Visited April 2013
It is great to hear your comments about the food and the service, thank you for this very detailed and positive response. We all do really try to make everyone welcome and competitive on the price, value for money and serve the very best quality food. I am glad that you agree that is worth a try, thank you once again.
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Tasty Food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great tasty food here, on Saturday night we had a full lobster and a 10oz rib eye steak both with fries and a nice salad for £15 each. Great value and good quality food and service.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that you had a great time at Steak & Lobster @ ALTO, We hope to welcome you back.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great steak & Lobster for a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Came here as a party if 6! We all highly enjoyed our food, it was very busy and food came out quick all cooked the way we asked. The lobster tasted real good and juicy!

Only small grumble was it took a while to get the bill apart from that really good time here and would def come back! Also the unlimited fries and salad was a real winner!

• Visited April 2013
It is fantastic to hear that you are coming back to us, thank you for this great review. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team. I am glad to hear that even when it was busy the food was prompt and tasty. We look forward to welcoming you back.