Open today: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun cracking the safe.

We had a great time at Escape Reality. All the staff are lovely and clearly enjoy their work. Our... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Sarah K
London
Ritual blew my expectations!

While on a business trip to Manchester, thought I'd take the chance to check out the new room... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kai H
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from $15.68
from $39.19
from $45.73
from $15.68
More Info
All reviews great fun alcatraz room virtual reality games game master challenging enough waiting area immersive experience fun afternoon explained everything mummy room a lot of fun staff were friendly and helpful well thought out seconds to spare my birthday be visiting again my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really nice experience. It was the first time when I tried an escape room and I am really satisfied. I will definitely go again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to escape reality in a group of two couples. Thank you to jack for being really helpful in recommending which room would be great for us and also arranging the booking. Fantastic service!!! Thanks jack.
Also to Becky who looked after us on the night. You were great! Such a good night. Really good fun. Would highly recommend an evening here. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Would recommend this place to everybody, super challenging but fun escape room! Went last week with friends and it made for a great night, our game master Jack was fabulous and he is an asset to your team!

Date of experience: September 2019
EscapeRealityMCR, Manager at Escape Reality, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hi Callum,

Thanks for your fab review! So happy to hear you and your friends enjoyed your recent Escape Reality experience.

Hope to see you back soon (and a big thanks from Jack too!)

Reviewed September 2, 2019

We booked into Escape Reality early afternoon before a night out. We were initally hesitant, but decided to give it a go and we're really glad we did!!
Escape Reality is one of the better places I've visited for Escape Rooms. The staff are great fun and make you feel at home as soon as you enter, and the rooms themselves are really high quality.
One thing I really loved about their rooms is that the puzzles all work sequentially, i.e. You have to complete one puzzle to move onto the next. I've been to other rooms where you just randomly work on different puzzles at the same time, and I really like the fact that you all had to work as a team to complete each puzzle in order to move onto the next.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us!

Hope to see you and your team back again soon, see if you can make our leader board!

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

We had an excellent time at Escape Reality in Manchester. Very impressed with the family friendly ‘Legend of the Mummy’ having found many similar venues not suitable for our 6 year old. The room was light which made a huge difference to her and she was no longer worried things would jump out on her, she instead was totally engaged for the whole hour!
Great family fun and we were looked after very well by Matt! We’ll be back!

Date of experience: August 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely review of Legend of the Mummy! It’s great to hear your team enjoyed the game, and that your 6 year old had fun too!

Hope to see you all back again soon - I would recommend Tortuga Pirates for your next experience!