Las Iguanas - Deansgate
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Enjoyed another wonderful day at the restaurant where the service was world class, wine and Brazilian beer excellent and the food was superb. Perfectly clean and with a great ambiance we enjoyed a great lunch. Well done to the chefs and above all else to the waiting in staff who were outstanding. Well done to the team.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've been here a few times now for lunch and although I'm not vegetarian, I find their chicken to be slightly dry and so I order vegetarian now.The bean enchilada is delicious and their drinks are also very good price wise. They do a 2-for-1 on drinks during lunch and have a nice selection of desserts, including churros. The ambience is lovely, they have a nice bar area and the staff are friendly and helpful. I visit every few months and look forward to my meal. The nachos in particular are to die for, not the usual soggy excuse they serve at the cinema.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Nice food, great drinks. Very noisy and busy but i think thats to be expected in the middle of town. Wont be back in a hurry though.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Food was ok but I don't like to be rushed when eating and portion sizes differed from plate to plate

Reviewed June 19, 2014

As part of a business trip, a group of my colleagues and I were tasked to experience "extraordinary service"… and Las Iguanas truly delivered.

From the initial enquiry as to whether they could facilitate our needs, the manager was very attentive to us, and accommodated us in the best way imaginable.

The warm welcome that we received from the door host was a terrific start to our experience, and it was a superb first impression, not just for this particular restaurant, but for the chain as a whole. As we had never dined here before, the host explained the menu to us, recommending dishes as well as offering us advice when we simply could not decide!

Our server, Racquel, was polite, attentive and nothing was ever too much trouble. Our starters arrived promptly; hot, fresh and just what we needed! Bring on the main course! We ordered a variety of dishes, ranging from the recommended Chimichanga to the 'South American Dream' burger…Empty plates all around!

The icing on the cake, were without a shadow of a doubt the superb freshly made cocktails! Not only did they allow us to film the specially made 'Victory' cocktail, which was served edible gold dust, but our very own birthday boy had a Caprihana with a candle to round this off! Amazing!