“Love for Las”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this place for quite a while now and i can't get enough, love their Tapas menu, enjoy everything i have tried at this place thus far, Specially the Albondigas (meatballs) can't fault it

Reviewed February 16, 2014

A bright fun restaurant with an array mainly Mexican and some Brazilian dishes to choose from. There is a good balance of vegetarian choices too.

Service was just at it should be- attentive and friendly. Each person on the table all praised their food .Flavors were distinctive and presentation was rustic and colorful. I found it real comforting food, re-fried beans is one of my favorites and these didn't disappoint.
Will look forward to the next visit when we visit the area again. Oh and the prices are very reasonable for a city eatery.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Staff very friendly.
Cocktails are Fab especially in happy hour :)
Gluten free menu available for us "gluten"

1  Thank Smiles2506
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited here last night as a group of six! Food really great if not a bit too filling! Really recommend as a place to go with a few people and the lamb dish I had was very good!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I came here last night as part of my hen do with 2 others, cocktails were 2 for one and they did the best mojitos!
We ordered a load of tapas, such as Gambas, Patatas Bravas, Chorizo, Calamari, Nachos, quesadilla etc and all were just mouth watering and we did a pretty good job of clearing our plates for 3 girls apparently!
Get £5 off your meal by signing up to Newsletter also before you go!
Love it here, the Las Iguanas I have visited in Sheffield and Manchester are by far my favourite restaurants!

1  Thank Kiski27