“My favorite place to go for food and drinks!”

Las Iguanas - Deansgate
Ranked #54 of 2,329 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Las iguanas is by far my favorite resturaunt i go every week atleast for a drink the staff are amazing and friendly especially the manager and my favorite waiter martin! I look forward to it everytime i go and go every year for my birthday where im treated like a queen x

There are newer reviews for Las Iguanas - Deansgate

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Once you step into this restaurant from Deangate, you're taken away from from the hustle & bustle outside. It is decorated very nicely with lots of booths to dine in. There is so much to choose from on the menu that there would be something for everyone. The waitress was was very nice and helpful too. I would definitely return here to sample more of their dishes. We chose the 5 tapas dishes for £19 plus the cocktails were 2 for 1, which made it a really good deal. Would recommend for groups or couples. Good atmosphere.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had the classic burger. It was really tasty. The waitress was great and the meal was such great value as, despite it being a busy Saturday tea time, the value lunch menu was still being served. It was my first visit to a Las Iguanas and will go back!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nothing to add to other reviews and confirm they are accurate. We had a Spanish waiter who was really chatty.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited on a saturday night with another couple and thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We booked the table for 7pm so we could take advantage of the happy hour (buy one get one free) I'm glad we did as the cocktails were delicious! All our food were enjoyable with a short wait. Highly recommended!