“Good Hotel Night away for Manchester Markets” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #39 of 115 Hotels in Manchester
Perth, Australia
“Good Hotel Night away for Manchester Markets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stopped here for one night with my partner on the 16th November for the Manchester Markets. We parked on the car park across the road, which was fine I think it's £12 for 24 hours which isn't bad. We arrived at 1:15pm to be told that there were no rooms available until 2pm which was fine so we left our bags with the hotel and went into the City. It was a 5/10 minute walk into the City which wasn't to far from everything and arrived back at around 7:30pm. Check-In was fine, we were given our bags back and stopped in a room on the second floor. The rooms were nice, you did only get one pillow each which was a bit harsh I thought, also didn't get any water in the room. The beds were really comfy and there was no noise from traffic or people coming in late which was great. The curtains are black out curtains and l must admit I did have a really good nights sleep there. Check out was 12 noon as well which was good, the room was clean and tidy, shower was good and overall it was a good place to stay. I didn't have breakfast or a meal in the hotel so can't comment on that. Would l stop here again as a base into the City, probably so it was worth the money. I booked the room through Hotwire.com which gives you discounted rooms at hotels but you don't know which hotel you are going to stop at until you book.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your plans bring you back to Manchester.

Neil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Great location smart rooms and one of the cleanest I have been in free wifi the only downfall to this hotel is the parking charged at a discounted price of £12 in MEN arena right opposite staff are great and helpful
No noise from the road outside or passers by

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Hornchurch Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed there 5th November for one night. Good hotel and excellent breakfast. Going back next week on business for 4 nights so can recommend it.
HOWEVER, I left my i phone charger there so e mailed to ask about it, no reply. I phoned and left my name and number and housekeeping promised to call me back. No reply. Very disappointed with no reply but am back there Sunday 25th November so might get an answer then.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Debtel007

I am very sorry to hear that you had difficulties over your query over your lost property item. If you would like to contact the hotel direct on the number below and I will be able to follow up and rectify for you

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, overall a very nice stay. Close to the arena which was great as we went to manchester for a concert. The breakfast was lovely, lots of choice available. The reception staff were helpful and polite and looked after our luggage for us after we had checked out. The only minor detail I would mention is that the maid did not replenish the tea and coffee in the room. Overall a very pleasant stay, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our buffet style breakfast during your visit.
I am sorry to hear that your tea and coffee supplies were not replenished during your stay, please be assured that your comments have been passed over to our Housekeeping Manager to address with the team and re-train where necessary.
On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester

Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been staying regularly at Park Inn Manchester over the last couple of years and am always very happy with my visits to this increasingly popular hotel. The staff are very courteous and attentive and bar and restaurant service is always prompt and professional. The public hotel areas and bedrooms are always very clean and mainatained to a high standard. I am confident in recommending the hotel to friends for shopping and concert trips to Manchester as well as colleagues on business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you find your visits to the hotel to a consistently high standard. I am very pleased to hear that you find the team at the hotel attentive and professional during each visit.
On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Booked a one night stay to take in a concert at the Phones 4 you arena and some Christmas shopping. Ideal location as only a 5 minute walk from the venue and a 10 minute walk back into the centre of the city. Even quicker obviously by taxi if you are feeling lazy. The staff were very friendly and informative on arrival about the hotel and easiest ways to get around the city etc. The room was on the fourth floor. The first thing you noticed was the cleanliness of everything,ie, bedding was fresh and clean, the bathroom was spotless and had a sort of wet room feel to it. Shampoo,shower gel was provided in handy dispensers attached in the bathroom so you don't need to take your own. Tea and coffee was plentiful for a one night stay also. With it being in a built up business area of the city you are close to office buildings etc so don't expect wonderful views. Even then the rooms do feel private as they have very adequate blinds and excellent black out curtains so no light is in the room when you are sleeping. After a comfortable nights sleep the breakfast was excellent with a large selection from a continental type if you are a light eater to a very hearty full English of which all was fresh and plentiful. Also a large selection of juices and breads were available. The bar was also very good with friendly staff and prompt service as it was very busy when we were there. Bar prices were reasonable and on par with a lot of the city centre bars so no complaints there. The only very slight negative from my wife's point of view was the shared toilets on the ground floor. Obviously after a night out and an unsteady man using the loo as a female you don't want to be following that if you know what I mean but that is a very minor thing. The check out time was also a very generous midday so you don't have to rush from your room in the morning. Overall a great stay and would definitely use again. Great stay!!!

Room Tip: Room 444 at the end of the corridor and very quiet!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I am very pleased to hear you found the team attentive and efficient, please be assured your comments will be passed over to the team.

North Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Having Tickets to a Concert in the MEN Arena, we decided to book us a Room for one Night.

This Hotel is very close (less then 5 min walk) to Printworks, with a lot of Bars and Restaurants. (and a Supermarket for the smaller Wallet). The Hotel itself is very clean, with a lot of Signposts to find your Way around and 3 Lifts to get to your Room. First impression of the Room on arrival was good, spacious Room with a View of the back of the Hotel, very quiet. The Shower was powerful and a lot of Shampoo and Bodywash, Lotion, Showercap, nice fluffy Towels small and big. Bed was comfy and Bedding was new and crisp. The Breakfast the next morning was good, continental and fully englisch, with lots of things to choose from.

Negative:
Outside Ashtrays:
One outside the Breakfast Area which was overflowing. In the Front of the Hotel behind the Plant Pots, again overflowing.
My Fridge in the Room had mould inside, I did not use it.

I cant comment on the Spa Facilities as we have not tried any of them.
All in all I would stay here again due to the good Location and the Room.

Room Tip: Ask for a Room towards the back of the Hotel, good, nice and quiet Night sleep!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 19, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that you encountered the issues with your fridge in your room, please be assured your comments have been passed over to our Housekeeping Manager for review and retrain where appropriate.