Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #38 of 119 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed for a night in April.

We usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and that is where I will be returning next time.

Plus points:
Well located for shopping (5 mins walk)
Cheap
Staff were helpful
Very good breakfast included

Negative:
Room not clean
Room not wearing well (stains, safe not working etc)
No proper curtains
Very basic rooms
Not a great area, quite run down

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheHolidayQueen
Neil_Raw, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to hear that yor recent stay with us fell below your expectations and i am sorry to hear that you wont be returning. I would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you so i can better assess the issues you encountered and attempt to make this right for you. Please contact me directly on 0161 8326565 if you have a moment. Regardless of your response, your feedback has been noted and taken on board.

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Perfect spot for everything you need in Manchester. Room Service. All day food. Bar with terrace. One minute walk to MEN. 10 minute walk to restaurants and shopping. This was our second stay here. We will be back next concert.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us for the second time. I do hope Park Inn Manchester City Centre continues to be your first choice of hotel when visiting the city. I will look forward to welcoming you abck for your next concert.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Perfect location for the MEN . From the time of booking 4 months ago to arriving I have nothing but praise for the staff at the hotel . Katrina for answering my emails and Yolanda on reception for her helpful and pleasant demeanour . The hotel was fully booked (8/6/13) but still nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff .
My room (101) was superb ! Clean , spacious and the most fantastic , comfortable bed I have slept in in a hotel . The food in the restaurant was of a very high quality and value for money . On returning after the concert , credit must be given to the bar staff who tried so hard to keep the masses of guests who gathered at the bar fully ' watered ' . The bar stayed open late allowing everyone to relax and enjoy a drink . The outside terrace was clean with plenty of tables to enjoy a warm summers evening .
Breakfast was great . Plenty of choice and hot . The large pot of coffee brought to our table was much welcomed .
A brilliant experience and I cannot fault any aspect of my stay . I cannot wait to return .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and made good use of the facilities the hotel has to offer. I will look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Arrived in hotel and initially queued to check in. Two staff on which seemed adequate however one person seemed to be having difficulty. Booked a good deal and I believe as a result was assigned an accessible room which had been adapted for people with mobility issues, this did not bother me as the room was quite spacious, well maintained, and very clean. Floor in bathroom may need attention though as without creating a wall of towels you ran the risk of water escaping out to bedroom carpet. Ate in the restaurant found the food tasty and good value. The morning of check out i enquired at front desk about a late check out as we had a late flight, we were automatically offered 2pm at no charge which was very helpful. When we came to the desk at 2pm to check out there was some initial confusion and it transpired that our card had been charged in our absence. They printed a copy of the receipt for us and helped look after our bags until our later flight. It was not until we were sitting waiting to board that i noticed on the receipt that we had been under charged for some small amount in restaurant, had we been offered chance to review bill before check out this could have been spotted and fixed. Maybe a good opportunity to review the practice of settling bills before the guest passes the desk! On the whole a great stay and would return.

• Stayed: February 2013
Neil_Raw, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to see you enjoyed the spacious room and that it met your needs. I appreciate your comments in regards to the bathroom area and will certainly investigate this.
In regards to the check out, please let me assure you this isn't representative of our usual standards and I will conduct a full investigation as to why procedures weren't followed on this occasion. You should indeed have had the chance to review the invoice and please let me offer my sincere apologies that you weren't given this opportunity.
I do hope that your experiences doesn't deter you from returning and i will have the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels next bring you to Manchester.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here again with my wife on 4th June for a concert at the nearby MEN. This hotel is very convenient for the MEN and at £80 (room only) is pretty good value for a city centre hotel.

The hotel is modern, clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Our room, (236) was in a good position with plenty of light from outside, a good sized walk in shower with all the usual extras, (shampoo etc). Sleep quality was good and the check out time is 12 noon so you are not rushed.

If you go by car there is plenty of parking nearby but ask the hotel when you book where the best value is, as the prices can vary dramatically, particularly if there is an event on at the MEN.

Room Tip: from previous experience I don't think it matters.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to see your recent stay with us was a great success, it is great to hear that the team were friendly and helpful and you found the location convenient for your needs. I do hope the Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City centre continues to be your first choice when visiting the city and i will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was perfectly located for MEN, shopping centre, loads of amenities - places to eat and drink. Restaurant menu extensive. Very helpful staff. We were in family suite on top floor. Best nights sleep - firm mattress, fluffy pillows and quilt. Woke up refreshed and raring to get on with the day. Excellent breakfast selections. Will definitely return!

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and the team here were attentive to your needs.
I will look forward to wlecoming you back when your travels next bring you to Manchester.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised on a arrival - in a good location with superb facilities and great room. The room was very spacious, very clean with free wifi and a large bathroom.

Hotel had a nice bar, gym, spa and restaurant. Just all round impressed really.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Neil_Raw, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take full advantage of the facilities we have to offer.
I will look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to Manchester.