Bem Brasil, Deansgate
Reserve with OpenTable
Bem Brasil, Deansgate is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 2,368 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Churrascarias are traditional Brazilian steakhouses known throughout the South American countries offering the most succulents cuts of meat prepared by skilled artisans. The style of cooking found in Churrascarias dates back to the Brazilian cowboys, who roasted skewered cuts of meat over fire pits. This is the ethos that inspired Bem Brasil Bar & Restaurant. The team at this popular restaurant don't believe in limits, which is why it offers a unique continuous service (or Rodizio), where the meat is carved right at your table and you're able to take as much or as little as you want.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Ill start of by saying what a selection of meat, all well cooked and tasty. You can have as much or as little as you want just turn your spoon round from green to red when you need a little break. it also has an ample salad bar, with sauces and other little treats. It is a little on the pricey side so make sure you get your moneys worth, the price is justified with the quality and amount of food. All the staff are friendly and happy to help, a must do when in the Manchester area.

1  Thank Andy S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

First time visitors. Was recommended to us & it didn't disappoint. Meat was excellent & buffet alone was a good meal. Service spot on, constantly re-visiting our table with different meats. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Good quality food and experience. Slightly pricey so get your monies worth of meat! Heard lots of reviews so was good to try - would recommend a visit there.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend were booked in for a bite before a night out. We were running late so called to change our booking and the staff were very accommodating. Friday night and the restaurant was heaving.

We were directed to our table which was the opposite end of the room to the sides counter but after weaving through the closely situated tables with our selections we felt comfortable and thankfully didn't need to get up again until we left. The food was good, everything tasty and with a big selection to choose from.

Not having eaten there before I was a bit dubious but I can only say that it was all good. The meal wasn't cheap but on a weekend break you don't mind spending a little extra.

The tables were clean and cleared very quickly. Our table was situated next to a window which was nice but the window cills could do with a wipe down.

All in all a nice experience. If you're a foody and a meat lover this restaurant is for you!

1  Thank Emmajsy
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Went here for my birthday meal after somebody recommended it to me. We went on a Friday night, you definitely need to book a table, the place gets very busy. It cost £25pp not including the drinks, if you are going to try every little bit of meat then I guess you get your money's worth. You help yourself to the potato salad, salads and breads etc although when I was there I don't think there was a lot of choice and I expected this food area to be a lot bigger also. the waiters come round with lots of different meat on skewers. I don't like steak so I only had some chicken and gammon although the people I was dining with even tried some chicken heart! It was a good experience if you want to eat somewhere different but don't think I will eat here again although I would recommend it
to meat lovers