“Great place to go for a change in tempo”

Bem Brasil, Deansgate
Reserve with OpenTable
Bem Brasil, Deansgate is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 2,370 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Churrascarias are traditional Brazilian steakhouses known throughout the South American countries offering the most succulents cuts of meat prepared by skilled artisans. The style of cooking found in Churrascarias dates back to the Brazilian cowboys, who roasted skewered cuts of meat over fire pits. This is the ethos that inspired Bem Brasil Bar & Restaurant. The team at this popular restaurant don't believe in limits, which is why it offers a unique continuous service (or Rodizio), where the meat is carved right at your table and you're able to take as much or as little as you want.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We made a booking earlier in the day and were seated with a prompy cocktail in hand, just getting into the groove and we were escorted upstairs to a feast fit for kings. There was sooo many chunks of meat on skewers that passed us by every minute. I could notphysically eat another morsel. I enjoyed the wait staff, the food and the drinks, again we stayed late into the night enjoying many delights from the cocktail menu!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,444)

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have now been to Bem Brasil a number of times and to be honest never been dissapointed, however I have definitely noticed a difference between the lunch and evening experience. Yes lunch is cheaper and its still good value, however if you want the real deal go for the evening meal. Main difference for me is the number of meats along with the frequency that arrive at the table. Lunch is definitely less choice, fewer visits and thinner slices. Evening fill your boots with more meat than you can shake a steak knife at! I also noticed the lunchtime buffet was again alitlle lack lustre, not poor but not the same WOW factor that greets you in the evening.
My favourite " sausages wrapped in bacon and other nice cuts of chicken were nowhere in sight on the latest visit. Another negative was that I ended up with neck ache in an attempt to gain te drinks waiters attention, not something you want when you have a large table of thirsty clients! All in all if you fancy a meat fest still give it a try, but do dinner and leave lucnh alone.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I went here after a lot of recommendations and thought it would be amazing but I was left a little dissapointed.
The food was nice but had to wait for the nice food to come round which didn't happen too often.
I think it's extremely overpriced too, ended up paying £80 for two of us which wasn't value for money

1  Thank Barneyrubs
Reviewed November 5, 2012

One for the meat lover. £25 a head and all the meat (plus salad and other stuff from the buffet) you can eat, served in a unique manner direct to your table. Great for groups. Go visit, you won;t be disappointed.

1  Thank Ben G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not somewhere I would go very often. Attended with a group of 21 for a celebration. Which meant that we had a good time due to the atmosphere among our group. But, I don't know if it is somewhere I would choose to go as a couple or family group.

1  Thank Svc1406