“You could hold the Paralympics here”
Review of Palace Theatre

and up
Manchester Day Trip with Brunch and Show
Ranked #50 of 193 things to do in Manchester
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Show ok but can I have my knees back please? I'm six feet tall, no giant but I'd need lower leg amputation to be comfy here. And the price of ice creams!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"my mum"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great theatre with comfy seating. Close to Manchester China Town to finish the night off with a Chinese Meal in a friendly environment. Car Parks close by to allow for secured parking in the City Centre.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I took my wife to watch Oliver and the production was brilliant, but the staff at the Palace were not. All through the production, staff behind us had thier walkie talkies at a volume level that we could not hear the dialogue on stage.When I got home I emailed the Palace and the only response I got was that I should have contacted them at the time (and missed the production ?).

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Watched my daughter in a performance at the Palace Theatre and found the entrance/ticket system a bit confusing but once we were sat down the layout, the lighting. the sound and the performance was brilliant. Unfortunately a lady fell down the very steep steps at the side of us and was a bit bruised - so be careful walking about when the lights go down!