“Overpriced but good service.”

Giraffe - Spinningfields
Ranked #517 of 2,279 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Overpriced but good service.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with my sister and niece. The food was ok but it's too expensive for the quality. The service was great and they have an excellent selection of juices and teas. Colouring/puzzle sheet provided for kids which is a nice touch.

• Visited May 2013

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Not the best”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went after work with couple of colleagues having been a big fan of Giraffe in the past. Service was good, drinks were good but main courses not good at all. I had chilli beef enchiladas, small portion, and not much flavour at all. Key lime dessert was OK but overall not the best Giraffe I've been in, and as others have said better options nearby.

• Visited June 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service - interesting twists on classic meals.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friend and I went here for lunch one Saturday and we were greeted by a very friendly server who showed us immediately to a table. I ordered a falafal burger with sweet potato fries and my friend ordered a chicken and prawn salad. The service was excellent and the food delicious. It was a little bit pricey, but I would argue that I have never had a bad meal there and the inventiveness of the menu makes up for it.

• Visited April 2013
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Great for a pre theatre meal”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been to the Giraffe on lots of occasions when going to the Opera House round the corner the service is quick and the food good quality and good portion sizes. i find the set menu fo under a tenner great value and very tasty!

• Visited March 2013
“Don't go there!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We arrived at giraffe and asked for a table for 2- we were told that we would have to wait 10-15 minutes.(which we were fine with ) after approx 15 mins (still waiting) a group of 4 people walked in and asked for a table. They were immediately shown to a table. Bear in mind they hadn't reserved the table and were just walking in. I felt a bit cheated that we had to wait even longer for a table as there was only two of us. This seemed very unfair. The manager was apologetic and we were eventually shown a seat after 20-25 mins.this immediately put me off. And if it hadn't been raining and busy everywhere else we would have gone somewhere else. When the food eventually arrived after 1 hour it was below average, cheap dry bread, chicken dry and marinated in ??? Something unsure what!! And too much lettuce. Not an ideal choice and def won't be going there again!

• Visited April 2013