“Amazing food, brilliant service!”

Fahrenheit at Genting Club
Ranked #463 of 2,398 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tucked away within a chic casino setting, Fahrenheit at Genting Club Manchester is an upbeat restaurant serving a modern grill menu from its sleek kitchen. Ideally situated just a stone's throw away from St Peter's Square, the Town Hall, Palace Theatre and Bridgewater Hall, Fahrenheit combines fine dining with gaming, offering much more than any other restaurant could ever hope to. Black leather booths and well-spaced tables lend the dining room a bright, contemporary air. Steaks, grills and fresh fish dishes feature on the menu, and there's a well-chosen wine list too. A late night dining and bar menu for lighter meals is also served. There are also 'Learn to Play' sessions for diners. Lasting 20-30 minutes, these can cover blackjack, roulette or poker. For groups of 6 or more, there is 1-hour free poker table hire (Subject to availability/discuss when booking). Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over and Photo ID may be required if you are lucky enough to appear under the age of 25.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I looked round online at someone to eat prior to our show. The process of booking online was very simple and straightforward. I read reviews online so I knew that we would need to have our photo taken upon entering the casino (the restaurant is inside the casino), if I didn't know this it might have been a bit off putting. We chose the meal deal of 3 course, a glass of bubbly and a five pound bet for £19.99 each. The food was out of this world. I enjoyed non meat option of asparagus starter followed by wild mushroom and sun dried tomato risotto, finished with hazlenut choc mousse. I could not fault any of it, it was beautiful! My partner had garlic and chilli gamba's followed by steak and finished with cheeseboard. This will be my number 1 choice next time we are visiting Manchester.

1  Thank HappyhappymeUK

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a meal booked for 14 and arrived to a fully decorated table. We had drinks in the bar first; the cocktail menu is lavish and the prices are certainly not what you would expect for a city centre restaurant, the quality is superb and the bar tenders made sure everything was perfect. Around £5 for a premium cocktail in a city centre bar of this quality of unreal value.
The meal that followed was nothing short of breathtaking. The scallops with chorizo and the duck and champagne parfait were presented beautifully and tasted even better. The starters ranged from £4-£6 and again were superb value.
There is a great choice of mains, between us we ordered different steaks, duck, lobster and pork belly; again we were astounded by the price, ranging from £14 up to £20 for a perfectly cooked fillet steak with all the sides.
The different sides available deserve special mention, they are often overlooked by many restaurants yet all the different vegetables and potato sides were as equally well presented and as much effort had been put into these as the main meals.
There wasn't much room for dessert but a few did manage; gorgeous mini-pots of different desserts on the menu.
The quality of the food and drink combined with the unbelievable value and attentiveness of the staff means Fahrenheit is now easily one of my favourite restaurants in Manchester. With the array of entertainment on offer over the coming months we will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We visited Fahrenheit at Genting Casino on Friday 9th November we were advised upon booking the meal that you didn't need to be a memeber ,but on our arrival we decided to join as you get points on everything you spend in the club and the points can then be used to buy drinks or meals in the future. We had arrived early for our meal but was welcomed by Stephanie and showed us to our table.The choice of food was very good and prices were good also I chose the fillet steak cooked rare and my wife had the sirlion cooked medium, both arrived cooked PERFECT. The staff were very attentive but not intrusive during our meal . Stepanie explained all the menu and we even tried things she reccomended and to my suprise , enjoyed. The entire evening was oustanding from arrival to departure so much so we went back the following night and it excellent again

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'd been a big fan of the 110 restaurant (Farenheit's previous incarnation) and was a little surprised when they decided to rebrand the restaurant to Fahrenheit but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I'm very glad that I did because the food was of an equally high standard, if not slightly higher!
This place always has great offers on the menu and you can usually get 3 courses for an absolute steal but my boyfriend and I chose to eat from the a la carte menu as we wanted to try specific things.
To begin with we had olives, bread and oil & vinegar. The bread was still nice and warm when it got to our table and there was plenty of it - probably best not to finish it all or else you won't have room for your starter and main courses.
For starters my boyfriend had the beef skewers and I opted for my usual scallops. Both were a great size and very tasty.
For mains we had the lamb and the duck to share between the two of us. Both courses were beautifully prepared and presented, the lamb was served with celeriac (which is a particular favourite of mine) and they complemented one another perfectly. We also ordered chips and greens, but these were definitely surplus to requirement as we both struggled to finish off our main courses. To accompany our meal we had a lovely bottle of Chianti (my new favourite wine) which went perfectly with our food. The wine list is a good size and has wines by the bottle or glass to suit all tastes and budgets.
We didn't have room for dessert unfortunately, but that just gives us an excuse to go back. I would definitely recommend the restaurant as a stand-alone venue, but with the casino and cocktail bar it's a great all-purpose venue. And if you opt for the set menu, it's really great value.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We pre booked dinner after the show at the palace theatre across the road from Fahrenheit for 10.30pm, online. The show finished early so went early and the staff where very accommodating and allowed to our booth. Our chosen meal was a two course offer, sirloin steak with pudding and a glass of champagne, along with pork on mash with apple sauce, again with a pudding and a glass of champagne, a side on both dishes made the price £46. The quality of the food was perfect, the speed of service as well was timed just right. Our only concern was our second waitress didn't appear to be to be listening to our order, but the small error she made was corrected when we pointed it out on the bill, without fuss and the two £5 free bets we got at the casino where an added bonus...alas we didn't leave millionaires but a great evening was finished off in style. Would I go again probably, I'd certainly say to anyone give it a go you will enjoy it.

1  Thank citynut