“Excellent food, good service, worth a visit!”
Review of Albert's Shed

Albert's Shed
Ranked #35 of 2,400 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: If arriving by train - we are a 2 minute walk from Deansgate train station and a short taxi ride from Piccadilly Station. If arriving by Metrolink - we are a 5 minute walk from G-Mex Metrolink station. If arriving by road we are very close to the end of both the M56 and M602. Look out for The Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel)
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited with friends early evening Saturday. Attentive staff, a varied and interesting menu. At 5.30 we were informed that the lunch menu still available until 6.00pm which was worth a look @ 2 courses for £10.95.

In the end we all ordered from the lunch menu and the food was excellent!

This is our 2nd visit and I look forwards to going again. The service is excellent and the food is great!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,322)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have been meaning to go to Albert's shed for ages, having heard good things about it, so when a colleague booked it for a post meeting lunch i was the first to say yes. For a very reasonable £10.95 for two courses we had a great time. There were 12 of us but delay was at a minimum. My poached salmon with horseradish was lovely and fresh followed by duck leg confit - yummy. I had a glass of a good Rioja, and no room for pud. Service was great, will be back. The place was very quiet but we had a great time.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Went here with family and found the food and service very good. My only complaint would be that the starters were very small the mains though were a good size.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I booked this restaurant as I had a mixed group of friends visiting and wanted somewhere everybody would like; nice but not too formal. The atmosphere was great; busy and lively but not too noisy to talk. We has a round table which was good! The location of the restaurant is good with a nice view and close to Deansgate.

The menu was huge so there was plenty of choice for the group. The food was excellent quality and my friends enjoyed it, as did I! We had plenty of wines and and beers and the Prosecco was really good.

The staff were ok, although the waiter could have been friendlier and he forgot a few things!

But when the bill came, the value per person was exceptional for what we had!

Would definitely recommend for groups.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Went to Alberts shed for a meal with my sister and best friend. This was my third visit,but the first for sister and friend. We were not disappointed, all choice the soup which was yummy. Two of us had the lamb and one had the fish. Two of us were so full we had no room for a dessert. Coffee was excellent. Will defiantly be going again.