“Delicious!”

Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: If arriving by train - we are a 2 minute walk from Deansgate train station and a short taxi ride from Piccadilly Station. If arriving by Metrolink - we are a 5 minute walk from G-Mex Metrolink station. If arriving by road we are very close to the end of both the M56 and M602. Look out for The Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel)
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Visited on a few occasions and the food has aways been delicious and service efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013

“Super Service and Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Been here a few times now, great atmosphere, service and food, will definitely be back, just wish it was closer to home

• Visited November 2012
“Leaving dinner”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great service and delicious food. Perfect scallops on black pudding and sea bass with seafood risotto.

• Visited March 2013
York, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to the Albert's shed yesterday for an afternoon lunch date, we stumbled upon it after visiting a market which was taking place in a nearby carpark. We chose to sit outside as it was the first mild day for ages, and we were impressed by the table linen (of all things). The setting was lovely and there was a lady playing guitar and singing in the courtyard of the next door pub which augmented the atmosphere. After poring over the extensive menu I settled on the monkfish and scallop curry, which was divine. Everything about it from the presentation to the delicate flavour which did not overpower the fish. My partner had the brunch burger which looked fabulous and was rather large. The service during the order taking and delivery of our meal was good, with the waitress even offering to top up the coleslaw which came with the burger (when this arrived it was in the most darling little pan) however I feel as though the initial wait for service was inappropriately long and the wait for the bill was the same. This is the reason I did not score the restaurant perfectly. I will be back and I will most definitely recommend to friends.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fab steak - best I have had in ages!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Albert's shed on a Friday night and although it was quite busy, the service was still fairly good as we did have a large party. I ordered the steak for my main course and when it came I must admit it was a bit on the small side! That said, it was cooked to perfection and was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. Once i started eating it, the portion was just right as I had already had a starter and was intending to have a pudding too. Overall 9 out of 10 for the steak. Have been here a few times and always enjoy the food and the surroundings especially if you get a sunny evening it is really nice! However the prices here are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, so it costs a bit more but well worth it.

• Visited July 2012