“Perfection”

Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: If arriving by train - we are a 2 minute walk from Deansgate train station and a short taxi ride from Piccadilly Station. If arriving by Metrolink - we are a 5 minute walk from G-Mex Metrolink station. If arriving by road we are very close to the end of both the M56 and M602. Look out for The Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel)
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. came here with my girlfriend as we have been before and the menu had changed alot since last year but still didn't disappoint. Scallops cooked perfectly. Little peas an pie was tasty and not heavy which was good as a starter. The venison and lamb were both cooked as they should be pink.

Im not big on desserts but even.I can't deny that the chocolate volcano is to die for.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,368)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I came here on New Year's Eve with my other half for a night to remember and I have to say Alberts shed has an amazing atmosphere and they had a live singer on for the evening ! It was very lovely however I have the say the food wasn't all it had cracked up to be. We paid £65 each for our table and 3 course meal which started with wood pigeon for us. Our waitress told us it came pink which was fine for both of us, however it came out barely dead!!!! It was extremely pink for us and we couldn't eat it? We had steaks for main course which was served with one carrot (el dente) and 2 tiny potatoes. I have to say the atmosphere and wine was amazing but the food was not worth the money I paid. Once we did get round to paying the waitress asked us 'how we were leaving her tip' which only made me not want to leave one and then charged us too much on our card. Which resulted in the management having to refund us. It just seemed a bit dozy to be honest. However I will try it again as it could have just been the new year madness which resulted in this!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is the way that food and service should be... tasty food and professional and smart service.
We always talk about the meal and experience for hours or days after. We can't wait to go back again and again.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

6 of us drove up from Plymouth for the weekend and as I normally go to Dukes next door I have often seen this place so thought I'd book here for us all to eat on a Saturday night.
As soon as we arrived we were sat in the lounge area whilst they got our table ready and although the place was lovely with top quality produce it didn't have that pretentious feeling many similar places have.
All 6 of us was highly impressed with the food and service and all had a fab meal and all reasonably priced.
There was an incident where a waiter serving the drinks spilt a whole one over my husbands brand new blazer and also went on his shirt and jeans, but it was dealt with well and the manager came over immediately and without mentioning sent over a bottle of prosecco to apologise they tried to clean the jacket as best as could but we have had to take it to dry cleaners today as we returned to Plymouth so was a cost but these things do happen and it's how it is dealt with which is important and the staff did well. We insisted we didn't want the waiter reprimanded and they thanked us for taking it so well.
It hasn't put us off and we will be back again.

2  Thank oscar1995
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Group of 8 of us enjoyed a varied menu, although a few had food envy when they saw my delicious lamb dish! Great atmosphere, friendly service and food to remember. Thanks for a great evening! Not the cheapest but no one minds paying for really good food!!