“Unique”

Dining options: Reservations
manchester
“Unique”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Amazing resturaunt, everything i expected it to be,went for my 21st as a party of 10 and its not your average boring resturaunt. Magician was excellent, food was delicious and the decorations were fab! Will be going back again!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank AdamDeb

Liverpool
“More Heaven than Hell”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

From being greeted at the door to being waved off on our departure the staff here could not have done more for us.the food was amazing as was the setting and atmosphere.if you want to be some place offers something different in an unique way with friendly and talented staff then this is the place to go.

4 Thank JMR39Liverpool
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Hellfire Birthday Banquet!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The Hellfire Club was an excellent choice for my 27th birthday party! We had the banquet room upstairs which was very gothic and creepy. The atmosphere, food and service were all amazing. Especially the tomato and red pepper soup which was served from a cauldron. After dinner we continued the party downstairs in the bar til the early hours. Such a great place. I need an excuse to go back now! Anybody got a party I can crash?

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank Katie M
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place is amazing there were ghost's , Zombies , ghoul's , Demons , Witches. The place has to be one of the best places I have ever been to in my life It was just amazing I really do recommend it!. The place has a new manger now so everything has changed it started off a little rough and now its starting to hit to spot fanatic night! This has got to be the place for every one just so crazy I'm so going back!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Leom G
Salford, United Kingdom
“What a great place”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Went to the Hellfire Club on Saturday 26th Nov 2011 with my husband , Son and Daughter in law . What a great place , as soon as you step in the building theres an eerie feeling . Big old wooden tables , candles everywhere and dont get me started on the coffin ! The decor is great with so much to take in i sat there with my mouth open for the first 5 minutes . After reading the menu with a torch we were entertained with card tricks , coin tricks whilst our food was prepared . I ordered the mushrooms ,between us we literally had to taste each others starters of meatballs and the most delicious cauliflower and stilton soup as all were equally as lovely . For the mains i have Chicken with fresh vegetables and mouth watering herby mash . Got to say the food was top notch and excellent quality . The staff were very attentive and welcoming and we all agreed we would definatley go again .

• Visited November 2011