“Quality food ”
Review of Barbecue

Barbecue
Ranked #1,551 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The chicken kebabs here are the best I've had. Very good quality, fresh food and big portions. I've only tried the chicken kebab as it's so nice I have to get it every time.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

When you order a nice kebab then the nan and kebab meat i side need to be reviewed. I've ordered 3 weeks in a row and every week i've received a poisonous overcooked over charcoaled nan.

So should the nan be burnt?

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is ok, but I do not want a kebab on a naan bread, I want it on a pitta bread, therefore I do not go here for a kebab

Reviewed November 8, 2013

...and I've been around the block A LOT. Fresh meat smoked\charred in a clay oven, soft naan and excellent sauces... I WILL be going back to go through the rest of the menu! Very reasonable as well.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad Kebab from here staff are great! Chicken is cooked to perfection 95% of the time. Staff are always friendly too. I've munched them after a few and without a drink!