“Lovely meal, excellent service”
Review of Gusto Didsbury

Gusto Didsbury
Ranked #349 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Right from walking through the door the Gusto Restaurant and Bar - a vibrant and trendy New York style Italian restaurant - exudes a friendly atmosphere you can’t help but feel a part of. Taking its cues in décor from 1950s NYC but with a modern twist, the focus is on the finest freshly prepared Italian dishes from throughout the ages. A restaurant of classical elegance and glamour, Gusto’s menu offers an impressive range, from wood fired pizzas to whole lobster, salt baked sea bass and 28 day aged Premium Steaks. The children’s menu is also fun, allowing the kids to create their own pizzas.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant. It was a very special occasion. The service was impeccable, the food, first rate. Would definitely recommend.

LivingVentures, General Manager at Gusto Didsbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

Thank you for you review. I hope to see you in Gusto soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Despite the fact that good service should be a given, it rarely is these days but here they have got it spot on. Without over fussing they couldn't be more helpful. Food was also very enjoyable, opted for the steak and pizza which were both a good standard. Recommend the dough petals, really tasty!

Thank you for your review. So glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Called in for a quick pasta meal, very nicely cooked with good sauce. We got a nice quiet table towards the front.

LivingVentures, General Manager at Gusto Didsbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you enjoyed our food.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was my first visit to a Gusto. The staff were friendly and helpful. My prawn risotto was delicious. It was a very pleasant experience for myself and the rest of our party. I would certainly choose this restaurant again.

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased your enjoyed your experience at our Restaurant and hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I have been to other gusto's in different city's and always been very happy with the food, but on this occasion I was very disappointed, this being my first visit to the Didsbury gusto.

Three of us ordered pasta and one pasta small portion. The portions were tiny on huge plates and the small portion was if not the same size, bigger than ours. We complained to the manager and he was very accommodating and brought us another pasta portion and a round of drinks.

Thank you for review. I am sorry that you were not happy with your food.

All our Gusto Restaurants have the same size portions of each dish on our menu and it is constantly monitored by the Managment and Kitchen Managers before it leaves our kitchen and is served to our guests.

I am glad we were able to rectify your complaint during your visit.

I hope to see you in Gusto Didsbury again soon.