“Enjoyable lunch”
Review of Gusto Didsbury

Gusto Didsbury
Ranked #199 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Right from walking through the door the Gusto Restaurant and Bar - a vibrant and trendy New York style Italian restaurant - exudes a friendly atmosphere you can’t help but feel a part of. Taking its cues in décor from 1950s NYC but with a modern twist, the focus is on the finest freshly prepared Italian dishes from throughout the ages. A restaurant of classical elegance and glamour, Gusto’s menu offers an impressive range, from wood fired pizzas to whole lobster, salt baked sea bass and 28 day aged Premium Steaks. The children’s menu is also fun, allowing the kids to create their own pizzas.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on the last Bank Holiday as our favourite local restaurant was closed. We were not disappointed. Although we only ate pizza, it was well flavoured and had lots of topping.

The service was excellent and we considered it to be good value.

Visited April 2014
LivingVentures, General Manager at Gusto Didsbury, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we could accommodate you and your enjoyed your meal. I hope to see you at Gusto Didsbury soon.

Kindest Regards

Miles Roberts

Manchester UK
“Busy place”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Visited on a busy and noisy Saturday night and the place was full of 'energy'. Booking highly recommended. Food is pasta, pizza's, fish et al and on the whole the range, quality and quantity of food was good. It was difficult to hear the server due to the music and ambient noise. Meals for 6 including drinks was just over £100... not bad!

Would I visit again... yeah, maybe
Would I recommend to friends and family... yup, worth a visit

• Visited May 2014
Thank you for your feed back. Glad you thought our Restaurant was value for money. I am so happy that you would recommend us. Hope to see you in Gusto Didsbury soon.

Kind Regards

Miles Roberts General Manager
Manchester
“Good service Poor food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Easter Monday afternoon and it was quite quiet. We were shown to a table and immediately offered drinks and tap water. To start we ordered humous and tiger prawns. The prawns were beautiful but the humous tasted of nothing. For mains we had roasted cod wrapped in Parma ham and the Gusto burger. The burger was totally unseasoned and tasted very bland and the cod was cooked to death and dry. Not a good experience for £50 + drinks.

LivingVentures, General Manager at Gusto Didsbury, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my apologies that some aspects of your meal were not up to standard and was not an enjoyable dining experience. I will be investigating the matter If you would like to discuss your visit with me and provide me with more information. Please contact me on my personal email milesroberts@gustorestaurants.uk.com or on 0161 445 8209 Kind Regards
Miles Roberts
Criccieth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Good quality food ,excellent staff and great location for people travelling to manchester airport the day after .only disappointment is extra cost for chips and veg with the steak.

• Visited February 2014
Thank you for your feedback. All our main courses are costed with out a side order so people can tailor their own choice of side orders to their main meal.
Kind Regards
Miles Roberts General Manger
Manchester, United Kingdom
“First timer”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

First visit was at lunchtime. The menu looked a little expensive but the lunchtime set menu was excellant value for money. I can highly recommend the burger which will be cooked pink if you like which shows the confidence they have of the fresh ingrediants used. Personally I enjoy it that way. My wife had the spaghetti and we thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed lunch. Will definatly be going back.

Thank you for feedback. So glad you enjoyed your first visit and took advantage of lunch menu offer. We hope to see you again at Gusto Didsbury soon. Kind Regards Miles Roberts General Manager