“Lovely atmosphere and food”
Review of Panama Hatty's - CLOSED

Panama Hatty's
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an independently owned restaurant group that prides itself on style, value-for-money, fresh ingredients, exciting cocktails & beers and attentive service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We believe that our menu is an interesting mix of popular and tasty dishes with influences from the Latin countries, the Caribbean, the American South West and a few other exotic places to spice things up.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was our first visit to panama hatty's and we will be going back. The staff were really attentive however, they did try and take our food away before we had finished. The cocktails were delicious I had some if the non alcoholic ones and they tasted delicious. The food was delightful the ribs just fall off the bone and the burrito was soo tasty. We will be coming back here in the future.

1  Thank Aimee R
Ben P, Manager at Panama Hatty's, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your evening with us and I am looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We ate here when on a visit to Manchester last week. Great food and atmospehere but found it hard to get a waitresses attention. When we asked for another bottle of the Savignon Blanc the (young) waitress asked us if it was a red!!!!

Nice evening thought and would good back.

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant.

It is company policy that only seasoned drinkers are to be hired, but it appears that this young lady has slipped through the net. Rest assured, after a couple of months with us she will be more than acquainted with every wine variety there is to know!!

In all seriousness, we do provide training to all staff as regards to our wine list but occasionally, mistakes will always be made and for this I apologise.

I was pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your evening and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a lovely place. Extra friendly and knowledgeable staff. Especially Ben. Exceptionally clean, great menu choice and excellent choice of food. No complaints, will definitely visit again

1  Thank theholts528791
Ben P, Manager at Panama Hatty's, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.

It was lovely to meet you and it was great to sit down and talk with you both. I can't wait to welcome you back.

No doubt it will be ribs all round again!!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was so tasty with a great choice for all of us. The dining room was a great design and very clean. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Would go again :)

1  Thank jen21m
Ben P, Manager at Panama Hatty's, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.

I was delighted to see how much you enjoyed your visit and we can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great decor. We went on a Tuesday, late afternoon and it was surprisingly busy.

Plenty of choice on the menu(s). The food arrived fairly quickly and was of average standard, nothing special. The salt and pepper chicken wings were bland and the Jambalaya overcooked. My mum seemed to enjoy her bbq pulled pork sandwich. The staff weren't attentive and didn't carry out a "check back" to our table to see if everything was ok with our meals or if we needed anything else.

The only time the staff showed any interest was upon paying, where one staff member was all over us, quite obviously in hope of a decent tip!

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.

I was sorry to read that you did not enjoy your experience and for this I apologise. As you can see from the vast majority of our reviews, our guests leave with both a full and satisfied belly and an experience to remember.

I would love to invite you back so that we can show you just how good we can be. If this interests, please send me a quick email at manchester@panama-hattys.co.uk and I will sort that out.