“A favourite - really good food, excellent service”
Review of Panama Hatty's

Panama Hatty's
Ranked #90 of 2,296 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an independently owned restaurant group that prides itself on style, value-for-money, fresh ingredients, exciting cocktails & beers and attentive service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We believe that our menu is an interesting mix of popular and tasty dishes with influences from the Latin countries, the Caribbean, the American South West and a few other exotic places to spice things up.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A favourite - really good food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been here a few times now, as a couple and also in a large group of 15+ people and I am never disappointed.

The food is excellent, from all over the world (Mexican, American, Southern American to name a few), spoilt for choice really! The staff are really friendly and offer a great service.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2013

Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
“A better second experience!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

So, I'm back! A few months after my last/first experience (see Deember 2012 posts), and I was convinced in to giving Hatty's a second go.

This time, I am pleased to report that the experience was much better - delicious food, attentive staff (who were always on hand but not invasive) - and what we had originally planned as a one hour visit ended up closer to three.

I'd still perhaps suggest skipping desert, as they were a little generic/tasted bought in (we had cake this time), but instead I'd recommend that you go wild on the starters, mains and the gorgeous range of fruit cocktails that they do with the additional £6 pp you'll save on desert!

“Going underground”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

An excellent little place that sits under king street in the centre of town. A simple menu and great atmosphere with staff who are naive but willing to help. Overall a pleasant experience and I will go again

“Just 1flaw.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Let me start by saying that the only flaw is that you have to be aware that the restaurant is in a basement down a flight of not particularly well lit stairs and the immaculate toilets are down a further flight of stairs, not too easy for the less fleet of foot. But that's all. Everything else from the welcome to the cheery goodbye was perfect. The menu is varied and interesting with all tastes and diets catered for and with 2 courses for£11.95, very good value. We were a party of 11 for a business lunch and our waiter and the kitchen team coped with our varied order calmly and quickly but at no time did we feel rushed. So to sum up. 10 out of 10 for service, food, value, and atmosphere. Just hold on to the handrail on your way in and out.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Lovely food great atmosphere, left to chat didn't feel pressurised to,leave after we had finished eating