“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Excellent service and brilliant food. The waiting staff were friendly and helpful and the food was on time and extremely tasty! I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Well I am very impressed. We really enjoyed everything about this restaurant. The waiter was so polite and made us feel very welcome. The food was out of this world. Delicious, absolutely delicious. I read on here about slow service but it definately wasn't slow when we were there. I couldn't fault it what so ever. The place has a posh feel to it but very welcoming at the same time. The only bad thing we saw was some drunken women giving the staff a bit of a difficult time. I suppose that comes with the territory although we did feel like going over and telling them to go home and sleep it off. hahaha.
We will be back again soon and in the meantime we will all reccommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank Dale T
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have just visited for an early tea . The restaurant looked lovely and the waitress was very friendly and attentive.
Unfortunately the food was appalling . Bland crab cakes , overcooked liver , a pizza that was worse than any that could be purchased from a 3am takeaway or a value range in a supermarket and soggy tasteless pasta .
Didn't have the heart to say anything to the waitress , after all , there was nothing that she could do , it was just simple rubbish food served well !
My husband and I now have horrendous heartburn so just off to write to Tesco Club card !!
I have never really written a poor review before but have never really had such a disappointing meal anywhere

3  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Nothing else to say but extremely poor service and management that don't mind taking vast sums of money for food and drink that isn't worth it. A family celebration spoiled by lack of good manners and business acumen.

1  Thank Whitehead1
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went there last saturday and it was very good all round. Clean, good attentive service, and the meals came out quickly. Both meals were perfectly cooked and tasty. Two completely clean plates were the evidence. I had the risotto with chicken and fresh chilli, very nice indeed. Lemon meringue to finish left just enough room for a few beers . i strongly recommended

1  Thank Khaled B