“Such a lovely Restaurant in Chortlon!”
Review of Mezzaluna - CLOSED

Mezzaluna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Every time I come to visit friends and family in Manchester I stay nearby Chorlton because I love this area but I had no Idea about the hidden wonder that Mezzaluna was until this weekend that I went for a meal there. We all -5 of us- had an amazing time and the summer cocktails were reeaaally impressive. I have always loved Italian food -from salads to pastas, steaks and fancy desserts- and I can assure you that the chef knows how to bring the Mediterranean taste to every single dish. I highly recommend the bruschetta for starters followed by the Bistecca Veneziana with a rocket salad on the side. For dessert: Tiramisu of course.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We came here on saturday, as we absolutly loved it the last time we were here. Yet again, we were impressed by everything..the food was lush, I had mezza luna pasta and my friend had carbonara, and neither of us could fault it :). The decor is slightly different than the last time we were in and now looks and feels even posher than before. Our waitress was really nice and attentive. Thanks guys!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Me and the other half were advised to come here by a friend, who had stated that the food was incredible. Well he wasnt lying. The food was just awsome. Im always sceptiacal about trying steak in new places, as i find its very rarely cooked to my liking (no pun intended), but i am glad that i did, because it was the best steak i have ever had.

The decor was lovely and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Pricing was cheaper than most itialians I have had...Food that is.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had dinner here and was pleased with my choice. I had the brushcetta for starters followed vegetarian raviolli and the lemon cheesecake for dessert. Food quality was excellent and I was happy with the vegetarian selection, much better than other places. The waiting staff were friendly and attentive.

All round good experience, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten here with a friend several times, and we always try to meet before 6:30 to take advantage of the early bird menu. On this occasion, no such menu was available, so we decided to choose from the a la carte rather than trying to find somewhere else.

We shared a garlic bread (pizza base) which was ample for two. We both chose the Pollo a la crema, which was very tasty, two (small) plus one dessert, two soft drinks and one coffee. The total bill came to around £40.

I have no complaint about the food, but I would not normally expect to pay this amount for an early evening meal. When my wife and I visit our local Italian we normally pay less than this before 6:30, and if they want to attract more business in this predominantly bedsit area they need to bring back the early bird menu.