Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good fun but could be better managed/supervised

Reviewed January 4, 2020
amanda p
burnley
Exhausted

Reviewed December 29, 2019
Mat T

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from $53.08
from $15.93
from $15.93
from $14.47
More Info
All reviews obstacle course total wipeout long sleeves climbing wall upstairs cafe hour session great fun party room party host all ages trampoline park two hours children and adults any age school holidays the staff were great fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took our 8 year old granddaughter for a treat she loved it good value and clean and safe my hubby at 57 loved it as well drinks and snacks reasonably priced and staff all informative and well mannered

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had a good time until I became injured !! It was good that adults could be with children but this also had a downside\risk. Purple balls all over the place, these should be kept in the ball pool s at all time because if you land on one of these whilst bouncing you could get injured ….I did and I had to be stretchered off. No staff noticed me lying on the floor shouting help and screaming in pain !! The Manageress that day was great though she stayed with me most of the time until I was eventually taken to hospital. People were still allowed to jump on the item I was lying injured on but told to keep away from me :-( This place has potential and it is fun but needs better supervision before somebody gets seriously hurt.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Took my 2 children and had a blast , expect bumps and bruises, payed for 2 hours but only lasted 1 and a half as it’s exhausting, my kids loved it and I’ll now have a peaceful night thanks to Inflata nation , one down side the safety briefing was inaudible due to noise levels of the surroundings, other than that a great afternoon out

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Visited today. Interesting that you can’t leave a review on the Facebook page and mixed reviews on Trip Advisor.
8th birthday party with a modest number of children.
Party organisers were helpful in the main especially Oscar (so thank you) but had to ask for juice to be served near the equipment rather than young children having to walk all the way round back to the party room on their own for a drink which wastes play time and is potentially a risk. Staff sorted it when I asked but this should be part of what they just ‘do’ for a party - you shouldn’t need to ask.
Food - average - over cooked dry pizza but overall the kids enjoyed the party table set up, ice cream, muffins and the party room was good overall (cleaned after each party).
Too many young staff hanging around chatting for my liking and no kind of exit barrier just an open door so a wandering child could easily leave if they wanted to.
Having said all that the kids had a blast! An hour is enough (plus generous half hour/45 mins for food) and they all really enjoyed it but it wouldn’t take much to make the place fantastic - just a few tweaks here and there. It’s expensive and somewhere like Head over Heels offers better ‘quality of venue all round’ - you guys should visit the Handforth one and open up reviews on your FB page as it will ultimately benefit your business by receiving feedback.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Attended on Saturday with my children and 4 friends, unfortunately there was a Fire alarm during the session which whilst not Inflata Nations fault the way the situation was handled displayed quite how unprepared they are in the event of an emergency.

Whilst the building was evacuated as expected, understandably this led to parents becoming seperated from Children with a complete lack of information from Staff to parents and duty of care to the Children who had become seperated.

One of the fire exits was blocked due to parents stopping to speak to a member of staff at the exit who then proceeded to talk to them rather than ushering them to clear the exit so people behind could exit.

Kids were exited from the building and left on there own with no protection or knowledge of where their parents were.

No check was made to ensure that all people had been evacuated and then everyone was let back in with no protection to ensure children were reunited with parents.

Parents were left not knowing where there children were, myself included, having asked more than 5 members of staff no one could confirm thier location or offered any assistance to help me find them.

Fortunately eventually I found them all very distressed, direct quote from my daughter in tears " Daddy please dont make me come here ever again"