Open today: 4:15 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Good on this occasion.

Whilst my experience last year at Terminal 3 was an issue around setting and prior booked seats and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
CorneliusfudgeGM
Stockport, United Kingdom
via mobile
1903 T1 and T3

This was our 6th visit to 1903 lounge ,this one at T1 ,great start to a holiday,relaxing and good... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Peter2728
Bury, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from $15.37
from $38.41
from $15.37
from $44.82
More Info
All reviews manchester airport fast track premium drinks start your holiday loyalty card coffee machine cottage pie air france including champagne charging points drink selection cheese and biscuits special of the day long haul flight great choice of food fish finger sandwich well stocked bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was great - food, beverages, seating.
Had a small queue to get but host showed us to our seats and explained where everything was.

Date of experience: September 2019
1903loungeman, Manager at 1903 Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Nicola for your review!

We hope you enjoyed your trip,

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We suffered utter shame and embarrassment whilst at your lounge Monday 16th September and I was furious to say the least!

My daughter and I were spending a few days together in France, to celebrate her going off to university. It was meant to be mother and daughter fun but the start of our mini break away was ruined by the ultimate shame of being spoken to about the dress she wore, once we were inside among other guests. The reception girl approached us and advised that the manager had told her to advise us that my daughters dress was unacceptable under lounge policy. I was at the bar, with another guest stood next me and the bar man feeling completely bewildered and embarrassed at what I was just told, furthermore my daughter is 18 therefore an adult however it was me that was approached about it which is bizarre.

I requested to speak with the 'manager' that had told her to speak with us, named Kuldeep. He literally stood there for ten minutes going on and on about a policy they don't agree with and that if were to stay in the lounge, she would have to get changed. Dresses apparently have to be to the knee. Obviously this isn't possible of course as we had already checked our luggage!! I explained that yes when we entered she had not realised her jacket and bag had made her dress ride up at the back, so it appeared to be shorter than it actually was however that wasn't good enough for him. Photo included of her smart, tailored dress as evidence. By this point my daughter was in tears, pure embarrassment and dismay at what we were being told. She couldn't finish her breakfast as she had got so upset in fact. We stayed in the lounge with her jacket over her legs.

On returning to the UK, I have looked up the dress code policy and found that in fact, it says NOWHERE about dresses being to knee height, in fact it states you can wear shorts too at a reasonable length?! Photos attached of what myself and my daughter was wearing plus a screenshot of your own policy.

I am fuming that this put a really bad feel to the beginning of our celebrations and am writing to request a full refund. I travel 4-5 times a year, booking your lounge whenever possible and this has severely put me off.

THE FOOD: I had to ask the barman to get the chefs to put more breakfast out as it there was nothing left. Nobody appears to check it. The champagne glasses were filthy, I had to point this out too.

Left with a bad taste in our mouths, severely disappointed.

10  Thank clare_andrusyk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived 30 minutes early but that wasn’t an issue as we were escorted to a table by an extremely helpful receptionist. There was an ample supply of good food and of course champagne. Whilst the lounge was busy the staff coped well and did their best to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Money well spent.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your kind comments of our lounge - we are so happy that you enjoyed it and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

The 1903 Lounge

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were booked in to the 1903 lounge 1st September and from walking in to leaving the staff and service were spot on food and snacks were fresh and plenty to choose from with drinks very comfortable would definitely recommend this lounge

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback of our lounge - we are so happy that you enjoyed it and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

The 1903 Lounge

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked as a little treat before a girlie short break last week, what a treat!
Unlimited food and drink, comfy seats, peace & quiet, runway views, nibbles and fast track security (which really needs printing on your tickets as we did have to argue that it was included), they even “Hinch” the seat cushions!
Would definitely book again next time I travel without the kids

1  Thank smithynics

Thank you for your kind comments of our lounge - we are so happy that you enjoyed it and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

The 1903 Team