“Yaya's”
Review of Yaya's

Yaya's
Ranked #1,156 of 2,867 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was nice but the service was so crap, the waiters have no concept of manners and had the nerve to laugh at my order and was just making everything awkward for no reason. They also made us wait way to long for the food. When we recieved our bill, they also had the audacity to add £10.30 for service( lmao what service?) And they also charged us over £12 for 2 jugs of coke, i'll bring my own next time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I been with my family , the guy over the counter football hair style was watching a football match with load speak on his mobile phone while taking the order , I fell to stop this and listen my order first and carefully . Food surged not enough warm and missing item which we did not bothered to remind them and left the restaurant

Won,t go again until the staff changed

Expensive food with poor service and food

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Visited Yaya's on Friday night. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Good quality food and good service.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

We visited the restaurant today following my daughter passing her A-Levels.

From start to finish, the service was poor. Tables who arrived after us were acknowledged first for their orders, the waiter literally approached our table after we called him and just stood there, didn’t speak or greet us, The waiting staff congregate near the till point and no matter how much eye contact we tried to make, they really didn’t make the effort to wander around and ask if everything is ok.

One family member received their food 5 minutes before the rest, everyone’s mash potato was COLD, we couldn’t ask for more drinks as no waiting staff available, table wasn’t cleaned at all whilst we were there, plates weren’t cleared etc.

We have been blessed to have the opportunity to dine at many restaurants but this service (lack of) was shocking!

The staff would greatly benefit from customer focussed training.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Sumayya M
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Me and my partner visited yaya's on a Saturday night it was quiet busy but we managed to get a table, so we sat there after deciding what to eat in 5 minutes we chose tbone steak and my partner chose fillet steak so now we sat there waiting for our orders to be taken there was no eye to eye contact from any waiters so i can give the signal to say yes we're ready all i see is the waiters walking up and down and 1 or 2 just standing by the counter eventually the table next to us they went and one of the waiters came to clean the table so i asked him can you take our order he came taken our order we waited atleast 25mins for our orders to be taken.. the food arrived and they puzzled our orders which was a minor my partner had my sides i had her sides so we just swapped around.. the steak wasn't upto my standards i asked for a medium well they done mine medium rare which kinda put me off partners fillet steak was ok she didnt have any complaints about it to be honest i didnt even finish my food i left it there i come to pay and the gentlemen who took our bill asked if everything was ok i explained as above he apologiesed and reduced my bill and i appreciated it..but i wouldnt come back again unless therss been some improvements.

Date of visit: July 2019