See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We booked 3 Abbotsfield Court for a family group and arrived at the destination only to be informed that we had been changed into another apartment (with only 3 rather than the 4 bedrooms initially expected). Upon entering the new accommodation our reaction was one of utter horror - it was nothing short of disgustingly filthy (mould, suspicious stains in bathroom and on bedding etc). We were horrified that we would have to spend an hour here let alone 5 days.
HOWEVER
Dawn (a new employee I gather) was quickly on the case to find a solution for us. We did have to spend one (extremely uncomfortable) night in the apartment but she arrived the next morning and agreed with our detailed assessment on all that was wrong with the place. We were relocated into another house in Elizabeth Street (that Dawn and her workers had spent the morning cleaning). There was no comparison and in general it was a super place for our family to stay (only glitch was the overflowing rubbish bins that weren't emptied despite assurances they would be).
Since arriving home Dawn has sent pictures showing the work she has put into getting the other apartments up to scratch and I was impressed with what she has achieved. It is because of her that I would give these apartments another chance but I would urge anyone booking to make it clear that a good standard of cleanliness is a basic requirement for you and confirming with them before booking that they can guarantee this.
One thing that did surprise me about our visit to Manchester was the amount of rubbish that was lying around the streets (maybe it was just the area we were in). I found it really sad and depressing that people find this acceptable and that the city of Manchester do not take more pride in their environment.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my 2nd time booking with my places within 6 months and as a repeat customer they were really welcoming.

They were friendly and accommodating in every way. The house is beautiful and very well kept, the location is ideal and the price even better.

Will definitely return again...

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2012

when you enter the house you smell foul feel like you will die because of it. And when you go to the living room do not know where we can sit many of dirt. When you go to sleep you feel like you will cry from smell foul ... I can not say more

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yousef A
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed in one of those apartments with my family ..the place was smelly and dirty there were stains all over the carpet, the walls, and the steeling...the sheets were dirty. Even the garbage was full of loads of empty bear bottles ..the back yard had what looks like pet hair ..the water warmer was so dirty that it was impossible to boil water for my 2years old to have milk..there was TV in the upper room that was not working and dirty... The door of the kitchen was closed on my five year old boy and it gammed we couldn't open it until we called the office and they told us that someone will be on the way to solve it out but my husband kicked the door as my son was terrified and we kept the door open for the rest of our residensey ..we complained to the person who gave us the keys they offer cleaning the place which actually made no difference and the manager offer to get us a dinner ...which was a nice gesture ...but didn't change our mind about that awful place ..which was not cheap at al when it actually doesn't worth a penny

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank shaimaessa
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I was searching the net for ages and ages in order to find a place to fit me and 11 friends. I wanted to choose the apartment route so we could all be together and not running around hotel rooms. I came across this place to fit 12 people and booked it straight away as it was far the best price I could find. The day before our stay I called the office to ask about the place and spoken to a very polite lady who told me it was a three storey house (brand new) with garden and
conservatory. WOW!!! Even better I
thought. On the day we all arrived
we were met by Phil to hand the
keys over. He talked us through
everything we needed to know even
with all the chaos of my friends
running around excited looking for
their beds. He was a great service. The beds were made up of doubles and 6 singles. Everywhere was clean and of great standard. Reading the post below I have no idea what this person is talking about- I actually think she has the wrong company of where she stayed!! The living room had a corner sofa and two other sofa's. This was great for playing games and talking for the occasion we were there for. The kitchen proved great use for cooking also. We had our lunch, dinner and breakfast by cooking ourselves. The dishwasher was of great use as well for time. All cleaning products and condiments were provided. Can't say anything bad about this place. I will use 3 abbotsfield court again when booking a big group. Ignore the post below.

• Stayed: June 2011