“Impressed”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nicky H
Ashton-under-Lyne
“Impressed”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Hired vinnie the campervan for the weekend ....cant fault the service from Nick ...their was myself and 4 teenage girls and with the awning their was plenty of space ...I was a bit worried about driving a biggar vehicle but once i started driving it was easy .....Easy to set up when we arrived and easy to put away ....certainly will be hiring again ...
THANKS VINNIE AND NICK

DCollins3...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect first campervan experience!”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I wanted to rent a campervan to see if it would be suitable for my girlfriend and I to travel around the UK. One of my aspirations is to climb as many UK peaks as possible (my gf doesn't know this bit yet!)
From first contact to the final drop-off Nick was welcoming, helpful and informative. He demonstrated to me how everything in the van worked and stocked the van with milk, ground coffee and some beers (which I appreciated!). The Van has everything you need for your staycation (cooker, fridge, freezer, heater, awning, tables etc) .
As we went in the middle of winter ( a bit crazy I know) we made full use of the diesel heater which was so warm we had it on the lowest setting we could for the evenings. It would have be sub zero arctic to be used on the highest.
As for the experience, we couldn't have asked for a better moment when you drive by a lake and you are able to stop right beside it and make breakfast just as the sun rises. It was a picture perfect memory. So much so, my gf has cleared our weekend schedule to look for our own Vinnie the Van just a week later (get in!)
Thank you Nick and Vinnie!

Management Response
Jan 11, 2017
Thanks so much for your review David - I get such a buzz from helping people have a great weekend. Really appreciate you bringing the van back spotless. Good luck finding your own Vinnie!
tessag
“Scotland Adventure.”
Reviewed November 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

From the initial contact with Nick at Manchester Camper Hire through to dropping Vinnie the Van back home, we had excellent service, a first class camper and a fantastic holiday in Scotland.
Vinnie is equipped with everything you need and even a few beers thrown in too!

Living in Vinnie for just over a week was fab. We really didn't want to come home. We loved the freedom of the open road and pitching up in the most glorious of places, waking up to a sunrise over the Scottish Highlands still wrapped up in your bed really is something.

If you want a holiday with a difference and plenty of adventure, this is definitely for you

Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dean T
“Total Freedom everyone needs to experience.”
Reviewed November 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Nicks Vans are top notch and I'd highly recommend hiring from him . He's a really friendly helpful guy and nothing's to much of a problem.

Liked best: The van drove A1
Liked least: Taking it back
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
John B
“Vinnie comes with excellent customer care and support.”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

As an overseas visitor, we sometimes need more support that a national. Personal support was immediately forthcoming from the owner. Time was taken to make us feel comfortable with how to operate the van, and no question was unanswered, no question was too simple. The individual attention was everything to use and launched our holiday on an excellent beginning. Customer care is paramount to the owner, and as a family, this set up us up for a great trip. The van operated without issue, cruising on the motorway, climbing mountain roads, nimble on single track lanes of Scotland. Pick up and drop off personally tailored to our needs. The cost was so reasonable. I'd never go to a big provider after such a positive experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer care, Vehicle operated well
Liked least: Nothing to add
Traveling group: Young Children
Families with young children
scharles2...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent van - excellent fun”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The van was in excellent condition. It was very clean and incredibly well stocked. Pick-up and drop-off were straightforward and efficient which meant maximum time could be had on the open road. The van has has great assessors (sat nav, cruise control, a decent radio with smart phone connectivity). I thought i'd have a good time - I had an excellent time.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Sarahmedz
“Feelin' alive in a T5!”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I hired a camper for my boyfriend's birthday in June. Nick the owner was such a lovely guy, very friendly.
I chose this company as the vans were brand new and they allowed dogs (a long haired German shepherd)
Nick went through the set up of the van, fold away tables, pop up roof etc before we left on our journey.
And what an experience it was! Although I didn't drive the van, ( I had to prize my boyfriend away from it at times!) he assures me it was fantastic to drive and for me being a passenger it was a pleasure to be driven in.
The van itself was very modern and extremely spaceous. The bed was comfortable to sleep in and the cooker was easy to use.
Nick had supplied us with everything we could of possibly needed, from a Kettle for your morning brew to wind breaks and chairs for the beach!
We had a holiday we will never forget in a van that was truly unforgettable.
I will definitely be using this company again, especially as they have a few vans so we can go away with our friends and family in a camper convoy!
I wouldn't use anyone else,
Great guy,
Great vans,
Highly recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing