“Excellent van - excellent fun”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
scharles2...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent van - excellent fun”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The van was in excellent condition. It was very clean and incredibly well stocked. Pick-up and drop-off were straightforward and efficient which meant maximum time could be had on the open road. The van has has great assessors (sat nav, cruise control, a decent radio with smart phone connectivity). I thought i'd have a good time - I had an excellent time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sarahmedz
“Feelin' alive in a T5!”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I hired a camper for my boyfriend's birthday in June. Nick the owner was such a lovely guy, very friendly.
I chose this company as the vans were brand new and they allowed dogs (a long haired German shepherd)
Nick went through the set up of the van, fold away tables, pop up roof etc before we left on our journey.
And what an experience it was! Although I didn't drive the van, ( I had to prize my boyfriend away from it at times!) he assures me it was fantastic to drive and for me being a passenger it was a pleasure to be driven in.
The van itself was very modern and extremely spaceous. The bed was comfortable to sleep in and the cooker was easy to use.
Nick had supplied us with everything we could of possibly needed, from a Kettle for your morning brew to wind breaks and chairs for the beach!
We had a holiday we will never forget in a van that was truly unforgettable.
I will definitely be using this company again, especially as they have a few vans so we can go away with our friends and family in a camper convoy!
I wouldn't use anyone else,
Great guy,
Great vans,
Highly recommend.

sazz1e5
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We hired the lovely new 2015 camper available with Manchester camper hire and it was fantastic! Nick was fab, showing me all the ropes as it was my first time. The van is lovely and great value for money, definitely will be hiring again, thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The new camper and pop top roof!
Liked least: The drive away awning was damaged :(
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gary B
“Freedom and Adventuee”
Reviewed October 30, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Love that you can check the weather forecast and follow the sun! This practical camper van is comfy and had everything we needed for a trip away... It's great having the heater for the evening and knowing that all you have to do on the day of departure is lower the roof and drive off... no putting down a tent in the rain!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing