Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
Ranked #26 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stopped here prior to our holiday to save the hassle of travelling to the airport on the day of our flight. The hotel is only 5 mins from the terminals and 15 mins walk from the viewing centre at Manchester Airport. As it was a nice day we had a walk to the viewing centre which itself is not a bad day out.

We took advantage of the meal deal on offer and the food both in the evening and breakfast in the morning was very good. The family rooms themselves are large enough for 2 adults and 2 kids as well as all the cases you travel with.

Was a very plesant stay prior to our holiday and I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

In this hotel right now and was so annoyed I had to review right away!

Booked through a travel agent and when we arrived there was a note on our booking that said that the company had faxed over payment confirmation. The hotel lost the fax. We had to stand for 20 minutes while they tried to find it. We asked if we could just have our keys as we need to be up at 4am for a flight, and they said they couldn't without the fax. They never found the fax and eventually just gave us the keys (which they told us 15 mins ago they couldn't do!) totally unorganised and unprofessional.

Also a £2 charge on credit card payments...

The room is what you'd expect, it's clean and functional. But Would recommend another hotel in the area, plenty available near the airport

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I like Premier Inn very much and this time was as same nice as always. It has that very convenient offer park and fly - which I used. I travelled with my two children and we had got a very big room. Very clean, quite and nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank oluniapm
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

4 of us stayed one night in two rooms as we were attending an event at the Etihad Stadium.

We arrived 3 hours earlier than the check in time, but we were immediately allocated our rooms & allowed to check in.
The staff were very friendly, the rooms were spacious & clean, there is a restaurant & bar on site.
The restaurant serves breakfast & dinner but no lunch & the bar opens until 1.00am.
We had breakfast (£8.50) which was standard all you can eat, it was hot & fresh.
We had a really enjoyable stay, it was minutes from Manchester Airport, easy distance from the Trafford Centre & 10 miles from the stadium.
I'd recommend it.

1  Thank Howesthat
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel had the worst beds I'd ever slept in. And they tell you when you check in that its their policy that if you don't sleep well you stay for free. So in the morning when we left we made the comment tat our sleep was horrible and he just said " that's too bad". I'll choose another hotel next time. I'd rather pay extra to have a good rest. The bread was awesome at the restaurant but the steak I had was much to be desired.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We booked In for one night with the stay and park option
Hotel is good big bed nice bathroom and what you would expect, surprisingly quiet.
We didn't dine for breakfast so can't comment but nice room

At the airport meet and greet though they knew nothing of us so some error somewhere with premier inn.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I had a busy 14 days in England and Scotland and was exhausted on our last night there. Hoping to avoid morning traffic on a Mondays morning, we stayed at this hotel. If you don't get lost like we did, it's a quick 5 minute drive to the airport. The rate was the lowest we experienced our entire trip and the room was the largest, cleanest and comparable to ones you'd find in the States. I felt I was in a five star restaurant during dinner and being able to weigh our luggage prior to leaving was very helpful. It's doubtful that I'll return to England, but if we did my husband and I thought we'd just stay here the entire time and work our trip around that location. Kudos to a perfect staff who were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Our double room on the 4th floor was perfect. No noise, comfortable beds, lots of room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Manchester hotels
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport
Hilton Manchester Airport
Hilton Manchester Airport
#58 of 120 in Manchester

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South? Share your experiences!