“Great value, freshest sushi, great selection”

Wasabi Sushi and Noodle Bar
Ranked #206 of 2,398 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I visited Wasabi with colleagues (it was in the Printworks). I am not a great fan of sushi but my colleagues were keen to try it. The set meals were fantastic. 6 pieces of sushi for £8.25 and the sushi was freshly made and much larger than I thought. I had chicken curry with rice and it was delicious. The bubble tea was delicious too. On a night where the most of the restaurants/bars in the Printworks were quite empty but Wasabi was busy. Local knowledge I think.... would definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Wasabi offers a cosy, clean atmosphere with great food at reasonable pricing. Only reason why I've not given 5/5, is that I felt there was limited choice of sushi upon the belt.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Been there couple of times and the food has been great. The price is very reasonable and the place is cosy. Can't go wrong!

1  Thank H4ppyTr4veller
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Me and my friends had been there so many times we always get good food and good service. Is value for money, you get 30% off the price if you order from the main meal.

One thing I have to say is the restaurant is too small, is ok if you sit near the door side but if sit near the wall side is a bit of struggle to get your seat even skinny as me.

Overall I would come back again and again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I go to Wasabi around 6 times a year and i'm never dissapointed!

Their set menus are great value for money, and enable you to have some of the sushi going past on the moving conveyor, as well as a freshly cooked dish of your choice (I tend to have the chicken with yakisoba noodles), for less than a tenner.

Its always really tasty, and I enjoy picking out the sushi and listening to the J-pop on the TV :)